Wed, Feb 22, 2012 | 9:30 – 11am
Learn what makes up your brand, why each part is critical, and how the pieces interact. We’ll talk about why a strong brand matters to your business, no matter how big or small. We will also discuss and give examples of how your brand can be leveraged successfully with social media. Join us February 22 as Lori Dubois and Emilie Downs teach us how to brand products to sell! If you think your brand isn’t that important to your marketing, you might think differently after this!
- What really makes up your brand
- Why your
- What to do and what not to do from the successes and mistakes of other companies
- A list of valuable marketing secrets you can put to use right now!
Corporate Office Centers
4643 Ulster Street, 8th Floor, Denver, CO, 80237
Emilie Downs, owner of Imago Visual, is a ‘brand doctor’. She utilizes a process of probing questions that reveal the ‘why’ behind the business, allowing companies to clarify their brand and message. This process develops a brand in a strategic way, rather than relying on random or faddish marketing activities to grow a business. Her clients are able to move beyond business categories to tell their story, resulting in clarity for their business, employees and customers. She loves the “Ah-ha!” moment that occurs when owners discover their individual truths.
Emilie is passionate about creativity as a highly effective way to problem-solve and innovate in the workplace. She breaks through the myth that only some people are creative. Emilie spent the early part of her career as a designer and art director. It was during this time she discovered business owners often have trouble conveying their unique message, leading her to form Imago Visual in 2008. She is an award-winning author and her designs have been featured in HOW and Print design journals. She is sought after as a speaker and authority on branding and creativity.
Other Boost Biz Ed Workshops
- Crack the Secret Code of the Top 3% How The Most Successful People Achieve What Most of Us Only Dream Jul 20, 2018
- Managing Stress with Grace How to Switch OFF your busy mind, wind down and claim back your time. Jul 6, 2018
- Conflict – Getting to Great Results Jun 15, 2018
- Your Remarkable Social Media Footprint Pages & Groups Jun 1, 2018
- Rachel’s Challenge – Safer, More Connected Schools Rachel Joy Scott was the first person killed in the Columbine High School shooting on April 20, 1999. But that was only the beginning of the story. May 18, 2018
- PR for Small Business Get Free PR for Your Business or Personal Brand May 4, 2018
- Stop Selling to Get Sales The Tools You Need to Grow Your Business That Aren’t Traditional Sales Apr 20, 2018
- Unleash Your YES… and Step Into Your Extraordinary Life Apr 6, 2018
- How to Use Proven Systems to Win Clients & Lose the Overwhelm Mar 16, 2018
- The Truth about Branding How to Make More Money by Leveraging Your Reputation Mar 2, 2018
- Smartphone Video Production How to Dominate Your Industry with Amazingly Affordable Video Communication Feb 15, 2018
- How to Capture Elusive Success Your Way Feb 1, 2018
- The Influencer Effect Insider tips for Gearing Up Your Online Success Jan 18, 2018
- The Power of Dynamic Presence How to Create Energy that Will Attract More Clients Jan 4, 2018
- Rock the Room! Speak to Connect Dec 7, 2017
- How to Prioritize Your Marketing What Many Marketers Don’t Want You to Know Nov 16, 2017
- Why Time Management Fails! How to Create a Process for Today’s Environment that Works! Nov 2, 2017
- Why Do They Do That? Understanding Human Behavior Using DISC Theory Oct 19, 2017
- 3 Big Branding Mistakes Destroying Your Profits How to Fix Them Now Jun 7, 2017
- Unleashing Your Creativity for Business Jul 6, 2016
Marketing Troubadour serves as an outsourced marketing director for businesses and organizations. I use storytelling as the framework to leverage your differentiators and increase your marketing effectiveness. I believe a solid strategic marketing plan includes a well developed marketing message, a well defined target market, and a tactical plan comprised of the right mix of marketing methods.
Brand development, strategic marketing plans, tactical marketing implementation, messaging and story development, web content, newsletters, marketing collateral development, direct mail campaigns, customer surveys, target marketing definition, research, email marketing, websites, and social media campaigns.
Creator of the MESSAGE-MARKET-METHODS storytelling approach and co-creator of the Branding Pie: 5 key ingredients of building a brand.