Rebuilding Self-Esteem through Failure
How to Use Failure to Your Advantage
Thu, Feb 22, 2018 | 4 – 5:30pm PST
Have you ever felt the shame of failure? If so, you know that it can be so debilitating that you hesitate to ever set another goal or dream another dream.
This talk will show you how to set new goals and build your success and your pride from failure.
- You will learn to see failure as a classroom vs. a grade.
- You will learn how to dissect failure for the components of your next goal.
- You will learn how your “faults” are really skills overused or misused.
- You will learn an exercise to “milk” failure for all the lessons it has for you.
- You will learn how to use failure as the building blocks for your next BHAG (Big Hairy Audacious Goal).
LoanStar Home Lending
421 Water Ave NE Suite 2300, Albany, OR 97321
After 15 years of “adulting” in 3 different careers, I found myself bored and dreading more of the same.
I knew my work should be more fulfilling, so I set out to discover a career that matched my skills, while also energizing me.
I found that work in the Blueprint Process, a process I designed to do the same career work for others.
Now I work full time, taking Professionals through the Blueprint Process, who want to not only build a successful career but also desire to change the world.
I live in Corvallis, Oregon where I love kayaking, snowboarding and the ocean. I have 2 grown boys who also pursue careers that match their passions.