Rebuilding Self-Esteem through Failure
How to Use Failure to Your Advantage
Thu, Feb 22, 2018 | 4 – 5:30pm PST
What is Boost Biz Ed?
Boost Biz Ed is both a networking event and educational event inspired the conviction that small business has the unique opportunity to change the world.
Boost Biz Ed fuels world changers by tapping proven business experts, drawing out transformative insights, and presenting them in a format for easy consumption and intention for immediate action.
How is this event special?
Have you ever felt the shame of failure? If so, you know that it can be so debilitating that you hesitate to ever set another goal or dream another dream.
This talk will show you how to set new goals and build your success and your pride from failure.
How will I be empowered to action?
- You will learn to see failure as a classroom vs. a grade.
- You will learn how to dissect failure for the components of your next goal.
- You will learn how your “faults” are really skills overused or misused.
- You will learn an exercise to “milk” failure for all the lessons it has for you.
- You will learn how to use failure as the building blocks for your next BHAG (Big Hairy Audacious Goal).
Where is this event?
LoanStar Home Lending
421 Water Ave NE Suite 2300, Albany, OR 97321