Business Acceleration: Understanding Financial StatementsWed, May 15, 2013 | 9:30 - 11am
Susan Roberts is hell-bent on taking her clients’ businesses to the next level.
Her accolades speak well for her:
2011 Winner of the “ActionMAN” Award. Recognized for her Commitment to Education, Susan Continues to Raise the Standard in Business.
Host of the ESPN Radio Show “Coaching, Not Just For Sports”, Sundays at 7am on 102.3 FM.
Sorry, that page does not exist.
Business Acceleration: Understanding Financial Statements
Do you have questions that you are too embarrassed to ask your accountant?
Are you avoiding your P& L Statements because you have more “L” than “P”?
If you answered “yes” to either of the statements above, then join us at the FREE Financial Statements Workshop to surrender your “dummy” status.
This is NOT an accounting course. It is truly the “down and dirty” of your numbers.
- How to read your financial statements (balance sheet, profit & loss, and cash flow)
- Understanding the numbers well enough to know which activity is driving your results
- Why cash is king, and why profit is only a theory
- Which numbers business brokers look at in valuating your business
- How to become more comfortable with using the language of business finance
8480 East Orchard Road, Greenwood Vlg, CO, 80111