Understanding Financial Statements
Wed, May 15, 2013 | 9:30 – 11am
What is Boost Biz Ed?
Boost Biz Ed is both a networking event and educational event inspired the conviction that small business has the unique opportunity to change the world.
Boost Biz Ed fuels world changers by tapping proven business experts, drawing out transformative insights, and presenting them in a format for easy consumption and intention for immediate action.
How is this event special?
Do you have questions that you are too embarrassed to ask your accountant?
Are you avoiding your P& L Statements because you have more “L” than “P”?
If you answered “yes” to either of the statements above, then join us at the FREE Financial Statements Workshop to surrender your “dummy” status.
This is NOT an accounting course. It is truly the “down and dirty” of your numbers.
How will I be empowered to action?
- How to read your financial statements (balance sheet, profit & loss, and cash flow)
- Understanding the numbers well enough to know which activity is driving your results
- Why cash is king, and why profit is only a theory
- Which numbers business brokers look at in valuating your business
- How to become more comfortable with using the language of business finance
Where is this event?
8480 East Orchard Road, Greenwood Vlg, CO, 80111