Conscious Systems Leadership
Aligning Your Business & Leadership with Universal Consciousness & Systems Principles
Thu, Feb 15, 2018 | 11:30am – 1 PT
THIS EVENT IS BYOL *Bring Your Own Lunch” 🙂
To order lunch at our event, please arrive early (before check-in at 11:30am) to place your order at our downstairs cafe Joes on the Nose
94% of the results, both good and not so good, you are producing in your business are a function of the systems/processes in which you and your people work–Not the efforts of people. How many leaders or managers in business know this? Even more important, if you did know this universal principle and you wanted to apply it in your business to improve results, what would you do differently? This presentation will introduce you to Conscious Systems as a powerful shift in the both the thinking of leaders and the management of our businesses.
- Learn why most face the same issues over and over and what to do about it.
- Identify the critical 20% of the issues that are 80% responsible for anything negative in your business.
- See a simple and actionable path to grow your business in the key areas of sales, income, operational effecience and valuation.
- Be introduced to a fully stocked toolbox for making any business better.
- Learn how to get a 300% ROI for a systems-based investment in your company.
SPACES San Diego – University Town Center
4660 La Jolla Village Drive Suite 100, San Diego, CA 92122
New Agreements, Inc.
David Dibble, a former CEO, is a keynote speaker, trainer, consultant, systems thinker, and teacher of applied universal principles. He has written four books, including The New Agreements in the Workplace and The New Agreements in Healthcare, both of which describe Conscious Leadership in organizations. He is the creator of Conscious Systems, a new and superior leadership and management model for a rapidly evolving workplace and world. For eight years he worked with don Miguel Ruiz, author of The Four Agreements.