EPIC Networking South/Lone TreeWed, Apr 19, 2017 | 5:30 to 7:30pm
Join us for the Experience Pros Monthly Networking Event. This is a monthly recurring event, and is open to the brightest and most positive business professionals in Denver! We’ve been hosting this event for 9 years now – and it’s the hottest event in town. Be prepared to meet & greet, but leave your selling tactics at the door.
Here’s how to make the most of your Experience Pros Networking Event
- Come with a smile & positive attitude.
- Be willing to meet and talk with everyone. Be prepared to share who you serve the best (your target client), share your passion and your story.
- Only exchange business cards when it’s mutually beneficial. When possible, set up the next meeting right there on the spot. We all carry our calendars and this removes the follow-up chase afterwards.
- Tip generously. At least $1.00 per hour, and upwards depending on your order.
- Come often and bring others with you. Let’s build the most dynamic community for business professionals in Denver.
The event is $10.00 at the door, or it’s included in your Experience Pros membership.
5:30 – 7:30pm, Open Networking, Happy Hour Prices on Beverages. Occassionaly, At 7:30pm, Encore Events will turn up the dance music and we’ll turn the Experience Pros Dance Party! Join us for all the fun! Music provided by Encore Events & Entertainment.
This event is open to the public. $10.00 at the door.
Call To Action Alliance
Dru has spent his career manipulating message and media for large and small businesses (from AT&T and Yale University to local health practices, property managers and attorneys). While he started in Journalism ages ago, with a degree from John Brown University in Arkansas, the past 11 years he has been an entrepreneur with Call To Action Alliance. He founded Boost Denver 6 years ago and has enjoyed serving the small business community with actionable education.
Other Boost Denver Workshops
- Giftedness: Access a Business & Life You Love! May 3, 2017
- 30 Seconds of Brave What TO Do & NOT To Do at Any Networking Event Apr 19, 2017
- Modern Video Marketing How just 30 minutes a week can translate into 1 – 2 leads per day. Apr 12, 2017
- 10 Things to Attract Millennials Apr 5, 2017
- Ally Appreciation Happy Hour Mar 29, 2017
- How to Avoid Shiny Object Syndrome Mar 22, 2017
- Own Your Pro Time: Strategies for Profit & Balance Mar 15, 2017
- Plan for a Successful Event, from Website to Social Media to Networking Feb 17, 2016
- How Your Passions Drive Your Market to Action Jul 1, 2015
- Getting Web Visitors To Do What Profits You: the Formula for Conversion Apr 30, 2014
- How NOT to Build A Web Campaign: 2 Traps & 4 Pitfalls to Avoid Dec 14, 2011