Get Noticed, Get Heard, Get ResultsWed, Sep 18, 2013 | 9:30 – 11am
What if you could become the expert in your area that the media would call when they need a powerful comment or vital perspective? How many others do you know who are already seen and quoted, yet you know more than they do? There are “tricks of the trade” that can make you a media go-to person, if you learn how to position yourself so reporters and producers choose you first, and call you over and over. And just guess what that does for your visibility and credibility…and eventually–your business and your bank account!
- What do reporters and producers really want in a great interview
- How to take your specialty knowledge and package it so producers love you.
- How to learn to speak in sound bites that resonate with producers and their audience
- How to get repeated exposure in the media, and (conversely) how not to blow it so you’re
See Who Went
8480 East Orchard Road, Greenwood Vlg, CO, 80111
Touch Point Video/Neal Browne & Associates
Neal spent more than three decades in broadcast news, 9 years in radio, 23 in television. After interviewing and doing stories on hundreds of people, he brings his perspective on how to “win” in the media world, what producers want, and how to leverage your specialty into vital exposure to position yourself as an expert so you get known, respected as a credible resource, and gain more business as a result.
Help Small Biz in DTC Rise Action by Action!
Please Help Us Promote This Workshop and All Boost Biz Ed DTC Events
- Share on
- All other favorite social channels
- Forward our emails to business colleagues.