Getting Web Visitors To Do What Profits You: the Formula for ConversionWed, Apr 30, 2014 | 9:30 – 11am
Not every website “gets the girl”, and there is good reason. We cannot blame the girl, er, visitor. The worst offenders don’t seem to even be interested in girls, er, sales. Many websites are ignorant of what attracts girls, er, sales. Some are making basic mistakes.
Join us for a fun session as we learn to coach our websites to become sales conquest champions.
- What language to use and what pain points to poke to motivate action
- How to emphasize strengths that solve real pain
- What precisely to use to sweeten the deal and woo the stubborn
- Where to identify friction in the sales path
- How to match a remedy to overcome each barrier to trust
See Who Went
383 Corona St Denver, CO 80218
Call To Action Alliance
Dru has spent his career manipulating message and media for large and small businesses (from AT&T and Yale University to local health practices, property managers and attorneys). While he started in Journalism ages ago, with a degree from John Brown University in Arkansas, the past 11 years he has been an entrepreneur with Call To Action Alliance. He founded Boost Denver 6 years ago and has enjoyed serving the small business community with actionable education.
Other Boost Biz Ed Workshops
- Giftedness Access a Business & Life You Love! May 3, 2017
- End Transactions, Build Relationships The Core Conversations that Every Business Needs to Drive Results! Apr 26, 2017
- Modern Video Marketing How Just 30 Minutes a Week Can Translate into 1 – 2 Leads Per Day Apr 12, 2017
- 10 Things to Attract Millennials Apr 5, 2017
- Ally Appreciation Happy Hour Mar 29, 2017
- How to Avoid Shiny Object Syndrome Mar 22, 2017
- Own Your Pro Time: Strategies for Profit & Balance Mar 15, 2017
- Plan for a Successful Event, from Website to Social Media to Networking Feb 17, 2016
- How Your Passions Drive Your Market to Action Jul 1, 2015
- How NOT to Build A Web Campaign 2 Traps & 4 Pitfalls to Avoid Dec 14, 2011
- Principles of Cloning Discovering Your 25th Hour Aug 11, 2010