Growing Your Business: Will Franchising Lead to Riches or Ruin?Wed, Jul 2, 2014 | 9:30 - 11am
Did you know that franchising can be a great way to grow your business…or a way to ruin your life? As a $1.5 trillion sector of the US economy, many people think that franchising is an easy way to grow their business. Learn how franchising differs from other business models, its pros and cons and whether it’s right for you.
- Franchising is a distribution model that is highly regulated (read: expensive).
- At Quizno’s we don’t sell sub sandwiches; we sell stores that sell sub sandwiches.
- Pros and cons of turning your business into a franchise.
- Do you have what it takes to franchise? Are you a franchisor?
- How to use the concepts behind franchising to improve your business.
See Who Went
8480 East Orchard Road, Greenwood Vlg, CO, 80111
Craig Dietz, JumpStart Manuals CEO, has been assisting businesses and franchisors since 1999. A skilled educator and entrepreneur, he knows the franchise fundamentals and the importance of developing scalable systems and routines that create successful businesses. His team of professional writers and designers have prepared and protected over 50 companies transitioning into becoming a franchise, or growing mature franchises needing global solutions for service and brand consistency.