How to Prioritize Your Marketing
What Many Marketers Don’t Want You to Know
Thu, Nov 16, 2017 | 9:30 – 11am MT
Every marketer out there wants you to buy THEIR products and services, regardless of the needs of your business. But every business has unique needs based on target market, industry, as well as the stage and goals of their business.
In this session, Dan Stratford will walk you through step-by-step how to prioritize your digital marketing strategies based on the current needs and goals of YOUR business.
Some of the questions he will help you answer for your business:
How can you predict your ROI with different marketing strategies?
What is the minimum just about every business must do?
How much should you spend on a website and do you need a new one?
How much, if any, should you be considering to spend on these services:
- Social Media?
- Email Marketing?
- Paid Search?
- Display and Programmatic?
- How to prioritize and budget for SEO
- How to prioritize and budget for Social Media
- How to prioritize and budget for Email Marketing
- How to prioritize and budget for Paid Search
- How to prioritize and budget for Display and Programmatic
Argosy University – Denver
7600 Eastman Ave. Room 381, Denver, CO 80231
Third floor, room 381, Free Parking!
Stratex Digital Marketing
Dan Stratford led teams in developing the digital marketing departments for Dex Media, and LexisNexis before building his own 7 figure agency in less than 3 years. Dan sold his agency in 2015, and is now owner of Stratex Digital marketing, providing consulting and training for businesses, direct and wholesale services to marketing agencies and web development firms across the US. Stratex offices are in Denver’s River North Area at Taxi. Dan lives with his wife and in Centennial, CO, they have 5 children, 2 at home and 3 grown who still live in the Denver/Boulder area. Dan and his family enjoy soccer, mountain activities, good food, good beer, wine and travel.
Other Boost Biz Ed Workshops
- Crack the Secret Code of the Top 3% How the Most Successful People Achieve What Most of Us Only Dream Jul 20, 2018
- Managing Stress with Grace How to Switch OFF your busy mind, wind down and claim back your time. Jul 6, 2018
- Conflict – Getting to Great Results Jun 15, 2018
- From Pound Signs to Hashtags How to Seal the Deal with Different Generations Jun 1, 2018
- Rachel’s Challenge – Safer, More Connected Schools Rachel Joy Scott was the first person killed in the Columbine High School shooting on April 20, 1999. But that was only the beginning of the story. May 18, 2018
- PR for Small Business Get Free PR for Your Business or Personal Brand May 4, 2018
- Stop Selling to Get Sales The Tools You Need to Grow Your Business That Aren’t Traditional Sales Apr 20, 2018
- Unleash Your YES… and Step Into Your Extraordinary Life Apr 6, 2018
- How to Use Proven Systems to Win Clients & Lose the Overwhelm Mar 16, 2018
- The Truth about Branding How to Make More Money by Leveraging Your Reputation Mar 2, 2018
- Smartphone Video Production How to Dominate Your Industry with Amazingly Affordable Video Communication Feb 15, 2018
- How to Capture Elusive Success Your Way Feb 1, 2018
- The Influencer Effect Insider tips for Gearing Up Your Online Success Jan 18, 2018
- The Power of Dynamic Presence How to Create Energy that Will Attract More Clients Jan 4, 2018
- Rock the Room! Speak to Connect Dec 7, 2017
- Why Time Management Fails! How to Create a Process for Today’s Environment that Works! Nov 2, 2017
- Why Do They Do That? Understanding Human Behavior Using DISC Theory Oct 19, 2017
- Build a Million Dollar Business in 3 Years Jun 1, 2016
- Blogging to Drive Business Growth Oct 15, 2014
- Scaring Google Getting the Most Out of Pay per Click Oct 30, 2013
- Catch the Bargain Hunter’s Eye: Coupon Advertising Oct 12, 2011
- Success through Social Media Mar 10, 2010