How to Stop Selling and Have People Buy
Wed, Nov 4, 2009 | 8 – 9:30 am
of Achievement Dynamics
What is Boost Biz Ed?
Boost Biz Ed is both a networking event and educational event inspired the conviction that small business has the unique opportunity to change the world.
Boost Biz Ed fuels world changers by tapping proven business experts, drawing out transformative insights, and presenting them in a format for easy consumption and intention for immediate action.
How is this event special?
John Nelson is one of the country’s top experts on communication, psychology, sales and human achievement. He is a certified master practitioner and trainer of Neuro-Linguistic Programming–a field that focuses on communication and belief systems and how they impact performance and results. He is an expert Ericksonian Hypnosis, Psych-K ™ and many other fields of learning and personal development as well as being an expert in the Sandler Selling System.
How will I be empowered to action?
- How you can separate yourself from the competition on something other than price.
- How to quit selling and have people start buying.
- Hidden barriers you are projecting that keep people from buying.
- How your communication—your very language—as you talk about your product or service pushes buyers away from you.
- Discover how hidden beliefs you have are keeping you from hitting your next levels of success.
Where is this event?
Toast Fine Food & Coffee
2700 W Bowles Ave, Littleton, CO, 80120
Who is John Nelson?
Change. It is always about change. No matter your goal – whether life in general or business in particular – your capacity for success is determined by your capacity for change. Great leaders recognize that they must demonstrate change if they want their people to change. Unfortunately, most people survive change. I believe in thriving through change. This is the only way I know to play a bigger game.
I WORK WITH THOSE THAT HOLD THE LONG TERM VISION OF SUCCESS FOR THEIR ORGANIZATION. We help them first determine if they have the right people on the bus to achieve that vision of success and then look at do they have the right processes in place for those people to succeed.
I HELP PEOPLE IN BUSINESS OVERCOME CHALLENGES LIKE:
• Spending too much time “in the business” and not working “on the business” and not having the life you want.
• Frustration with a culture that “coasts” and “doesn’t look to excel.”
• Mad about turnover issues – can’t keep your “A” players and have too many “C”s or worse.
• Ticked off because you have a team that always needs help and can’t ever seem to supervise itself or even take responsibility for solving simple problems.
• Not going to the bank enough from your selling efforts.
TO ACHIEVE RESULTS LIKE:
• Self motivated, high performance teams.
• A company that people truly want to be part of – something much more than a job.
• Hearing from your employees, “Thank you for changing my life.”
• Creating and implementing processes that hit the top line and bottom line revenue goals
I bring over 20 years of work in the fields of psychology, NLP, Sandler Training, subconscious technologies, communication, leadership, sales and human development to help my clients create change and have fun doing it.
How else is John serving Boost Biz Ed?
In addition to this event, John is serving or has served as speaker or ally for these 3 events.