Life Cycle of a Business, from Inspiration to SaleWed, Mar 18, 2015 | 9:30 - 11am
Come hear from Paul Soucek, who built a successful printing and promotional products company from scratch, share his process up to and including the sale. He’ll talk through his decision processes along the way and help others learn, and possibly avoid mistakes, from his experience.
This is the real world story of an entrepreneur who started, built, and successfully ran a small business local
- The struggles of starting a business from scratch.
- Important decision making processes, with a focus around marketing.
- Things to put in place BEFORE you start working on your exit strategy.
- Various options to remove yourself from the daily operation of the business.
- Planning for your (work) life when you’re successful.
See Who Went
3001 Brighton Blvd, Denver, CO 80216
Enter through the center of the building along Brighton Blvd. We are in the conference rooms immediately to the left upon entering.
Paul Soucek became a serial entrepreneur at 10 years old. Since then, he has worked with big 5 consulting firms, technical professional services, and owned/ran multiple businesses. Currently, he considers himself semi-retired while he enjoys the time and financial freedom associated with the sale of his business. He currently has two ventures he’s pursuing, using the experience and knowledge he accumulated along the way.