Life Cycle of a Business, from Inspiration to SaleWed, Mar 18, 2015 | 9:30 – 11am
Come hear from Paul Soucek, who built a successful printing and promotional products company from scratch, share his process up to and including the sale. He’ll talk through his decision processes along the way and help others learn, and possibly avoid mistakes, from his experience.
This is the real world story of an entrepreneur who started, built, and successfully ran a small business local
- The struggles of starting a business from scratch.
- Important decision making processes, with a focus around marketing.
- Things to put in place BEFORE you start working on your exit strategy.
- Various options to remove yourself from the daily operation of the business.
- Planning for your (work) life when you’re successful.
See Who Went
3001 Brighton Blvd, Denver, CO 80216
Enter through the center of the building along Brighton Blvd. We are in the conference rooms immediately to the left upon entering.
Paul Soucek became a serial entrepreneur at 10 years old. Since then, he has worked with big 5 consulting firms, technical professional services, and owned/ran multiple businesses. Currently, he considers himself semi-retired while he enjoys the time and financial freedom associated with the sale of his business. He currently has two ventures he’s pursuing, using the experience and knowledge he accumulated along the way.
Other Boost Biz Ed Workshops
- Your Remarkable Social Media Footprint How It’s Created Dec 13, 2017
- Career Growth When You’re Most Vulnerable Why careers get stalled and surprising things we can do to get them moving again Nov 8, 2017
- The Magic T-Shirt And Other Marketing Secrets from a Gearhead Oct 25, 2017
- Spiral Business Development Structure your business so you can go with the flow Oct 11, 2017
- CUSTOMER KARMA Lifelong Customer Loyalty Create Genuine, Life-long Customer Relationships and Increase Revenues with Customer Karma Sep 27, 2017
- The Link Between Process & Productivity Sep 13, 2017
- Unleash Your YES…and Step Into Your Extraordinary Life Aug 23, 2017
- Engaging Events Elevate Your Business Learn Best Practices in Creating Engaging Face-to-Face Events! Aug 9, 2017
- Love Your Business by Taking Care of You How creativity can fuel your passion, and help you become more productive Jul 26, 2017
- The Write Way Write Your Book in 90 Days without Losing Your Mind, Business or Sanity! Jul 12, 2017
- Thrive on Your Own Successful Solopreneur Tactics Jun 28, 2017
- Online Marketing Strategy Made Simple How Information Glut is Killing Your Online Marketing & What to Do About It! Jun 14, 2017
- Show Me the Clients Generate a Continual Stream of New Clients WITHOUT Cold Calling or Being Pushy May 24, 2017
- The Art of Creating a Sale Selling Made Simple! May 10, 2017
Help Small Biz in Denver Rise Action by Action!
Please Help Us Promote This Workshop and All Boost Biz Ed Denver Events
- Share on
- All other favorite social channels
- Forward our emails to business colleagues.