Life Cycle of a Business, from Inspiration to Sale
Wed, Mar 18, 2015 | 9:30 – 11am
Come hear from Paul Soucek, who built a successful printing and promotional products company from scratch, share his process up to and including the sale. He’ll talk through his decision processes along the way and help others learn, and possibly avoid mistakes, from his experience.
This is the real world story of an entrepreneur who started, built, and successfully ran a small business local
- The struggles of starting a business from scratch.
- Important decision making processes, with a focus around marketing.
- Things to put in place BEFORE you start working on your exit strategy.
- Various options to remove yourself from the daily operation of the business.
- Planning for your (work) life when you’re successful.
3001 Brighton Blvd, Denver, CO 80216
Enter through the center of the building along Brighton Blvd. We are in the conference rooms immediately to the left upon entering.
Paul Soucek became a serial entrepreneur at 10 years old. Since then, he has worked with big 5 consulting firms, technical professional services, and owned/ran multiple businesses. Currently, he considers himself semi-retired while he enjoys the time and financial freedom associated with the sale of his business. He currently has two ventures he’s pursuing, using the experience and knowledge he accumulated along the way.
Other Boost Biz Ed Workshops
- How to Plan a Web Project Tech for Non-Technical Entrepreneurs Jul 11, 2018
- Rebooting Your Brain for Success – Now! The 3 Keys for Success in Any Business Jun 27, 2018
- Communication is Your Leadership Power Skill Leverage Communication for Performance Jun 13, 2018
- Turn Entitlement into Engagement Lead to Fail or Lead to Win? May 23, 2018
- Crack the Secret Code of the Top 3% How the Most Successful People Achieve What Most of Us Only Dream May 9, 2018
- Work-Life Balance for Entrepreneurs Grow Your Business without Burning Out! Apr 25, 2018
- Your Hands Will Tell You! How Scientific Hand Analysis Impacts Personal & Professional Success Apr 11, 2018
- How to Leverage Events to Grow Your Business Mar 28, 2018
- Don’t Blame Them, Blame Their DNA 3 Secrets to Connecting and Communicating With the Men and Women in Your Life Mar 14, 2018
- Navigating the Valley of Death Learn to Navigate the Hills & Valleys as You Scale Up Your Business Feb 28, 2018
- The Power of Dynamic Presence How to Create Energy that Will Attract More Clients Feb 14, 2018
- 5 Steps to Boost Your Sales “Selling Made Simple!” Jan 24, 2018
- It’s Just a Small Shift! Engage Empower Equip… The 3 Es to Employee Success Jan 10, 2018
- Your Remarkable Social Media Footprint How It’s Created Dec 13, 2017
- Career Growth When You’re Most Vulnerable Why careers get stalled and surprising things we can do to get them moving again Nov 8, 2017
- The Magic T-Shirt And Other Marketing Secrets from a Gearhead Oct 25, 2017
- Spiral Business Growth Structure Your Business So You Can Grow with the Flow Oct 11, 2017
- CUSTOMER KARMA Lifelong Customer Loyalty Create Genuine, Life-long Customer Relationships and Increase Revenues with Customer Karma Sep 27, 2017
- The Link Between Process & Productivity Sep 13, 2017
- Unleash Your YES…and Step Into Your Extraordinary Life Aug 23, 2017
- Love Your Business by Taking Care of You How creativity can fuel your passion, and help you become more productive Jul 26, 2017
- The Write Way Write Your Book in 90 Days without Losing Your Mind, Business or Sanity! Jul 12, 2017
- Thrive on Your Own Successful Solopreneur Tactics Jun 28, 2017
- Online Marketing Strategy Made Simple How Information Glut is Killing Your Online Marketing & What to Do About It! Jun 14, 2017
- Show Me the Clients Generate a Continual Stream of New Clients WITHOUT Cold Calling or Being Pushy May 24, 2017
- The Art of Creating a Sale Selling Made Simple! May 10, 2017