Life Cycle of a Business, from Inspiration to Sale
Wed, Mar 18, 2015 | 9:30 – 11am
What is Boost Biz Ed?
Boost Biz Ed is both a networking event and educational event inspired the conviction that small business has the unique opportunity to change the world.
Boost Biz Ed fuels world changers by tapping proven business experts, drawing out transformative insights, and presenting them in a format for easy consumption and intention for immediate action.
How is this event special?
Come hear from Paul Soucek, who built a successful printing and promotional products company from scratch, share his process up to and including the sale. He’ll talk through his decision processes along the way and help others learn, and possibly avoid mistakes, from his experience.
This is the real world story of an entrepreneur who started, built, and successfully ran a small business local
How will I be empowered to action?
- The struggles of starting a business from scratch.
- Important decision making processes, with a focus around marketing.
- Things to put in place BEFORE you start working on your exit strategy.
- Various options to remove yourself from the daily operation of the business.
- Planning for your (work) life when you’re successful.
Where is this event?
3001 Brighton Blvd, Denver, CO 80216
Enter through the center of the building along Brighton Blvd. We are in the conference rooms immediately to the left upon entering.