Live Streaming for Small Businesses
How, When and Why You Should Use It for Brand Awareness
Wed, Jan 10, 2018 | 9:30 – 11am PT
of No Limits Consulting & Coaching
What is Boost Biz Ed?
Boost Biz Ed is both a networking event and educational event inspired the conviction that small business has the unique opportunity to change the world.
Boost Biz Ed fuels world changers by tapping proven business experts, drawing out transformative insights, and presenting them in a format for easy consumption and intention for immediate action.
How is this event special?
If a picture is worth a thousand words, then just think how much more a live streaming video is worth!
Live video is increasingly becoming the go to source for brands to deliver real-time updates and engaging content about their products and services, quickly and efficiently, to existing and potential customers. Using live video, brands have been able to create unique experiences that encourages audience engagement, interaction and commitment.
Small business, just like the big ones, can tap into the unlimited potential live streaming offers with just a few simple tools, a live streaming strategy and passion for sharing their brand.
In this fun and interactive presentation, learn how to leverage live streaming video to boost your brand awareness, grow your business, increase profits and create an engaging customer experience.
Where is this event?
SPACES San Diego – University Town Center
4660 La Jolla Village Drive Suite 100, San Diego, CA 92122
How do I get tickets?
Who is Cornelius Simon?
Cornelius “Mr. No Limits” Simon
Professional Development & Personal Transformation Speaker / Trainer / Coach
From small town city boy to world traveler to corporate success, Cornelius has overcome the odds of being average and settling for mediocrity.
Two weeks out of high school, Cornelius joined the U.S. Navy, where he spent four years working in the field of communication and technology. His experience with the Navy laid the foundation for Cornelius’ ability to be a self-learner, team player and organizational leader.
After completing his military service, Cornelius began his corporate career as a software engineer helping companies leverage technology to grow their businesses. He soon later became a leader and mentor, helping others develop skills to be successful in their careers and the workplace.
Cornelius now spends his time helping corporate professionals with career advancement, senior leadership grooming and entrepreneurship.
His passion is simply to help others maximize their full potential, become the greatest version of themselves and succeed in life.
How else is Cornelius serving Boost Biz Ed?
In addition to this event, Cornelius is serving or has served as speaker or ally for these 9 events.
- Brand Brilliantly, Market like Madonna & Profit like a Rock Star Sep 20, 2018
- The Mastery of Event-Based Marketing Get VISIBLE & Get PROFITABLE with Live & Online Events Aug 16, 2018
- Podcasting on Purpose Create a Global Stage for Your Message Jul 19, 2018
- Expert Positioning to Grow Your Business How to Attract High Level Clients, More Sales & More Income! Jun 21, 2018
- Creating Everyday Miracles in your Business 3 Key Steps to Create Success May 17, 2018
- Connect, Refer, Boost Your Biz Networking Success Strategies from a LinkedIn Super Connector Apr 19, 2018
- Creating a Winning Mindset When Positive Thinking Isn’t Enough Mar 15, 2018
- Conscious Systems Leadership Aligning Your Business & Leadership with Universal Consciousness & Systems Principles Feb 15, 2018
- Profiting from Podcasts How to Leverage (& Monetize!) the Power of Podcasts Jan 24, 2018