Never Fear the IRS Again: 5 Must-Do's to Bulletproof Your RecordsWed, Sep 3, 2014 | 9:30 - 11am
Every year business owners come to us with an audit mess that could have been avoided. We will go over some of the most common mistakes that business owners make in filing their taxes that raise their chances of an audit exponentially. If you will make a commitment to put this advice into practice you will lower your risk significantly. Plus, if you are ever randomly selected for an audit, you will breeze right through it with a smile on your face.
Plus we will give out our 10 Tax Planning Tips for 2015.
- Decide now: Do you have Employees or Contractors?
- Maximize your Automobile Deduction – Minimize your Risk.
- Choose the Right Entity for your Business (and when to change it).
- It’s not Business – It’s Personal (how to differentiate business vs personal expenses).
- Avoid the Payroll Tax Trap.
See Who Went
8480 East Orchard Road, Greenwood Vlg, CO, 80111
Grosser & Company, LLC
Kurt Grantham is a Senior Manager with Grosser & Co, LLC, a locally owned family CPA firm. Kurt has been a small business consultant since 1999 and an MBA since 2006. He is a commercial real estate investor and a principal in several small businesses. His expertise is in tax efficient planning, cash flow management, strategic business planning, and new business creation. He is available as a subject matter expert for small business and real estate tax situations.