Online Marketing Law
Worried your website could open your company up to unknown liabilities? Would you like to use e-mail marketing to grow your business, but are unsure about the Can-Spam Act?
- The basic legalize necessary for every business website and the special cases which requires more attention
- The FTC rules regarding online endorsements of businesses
- The provisions of the CAN-SPAM act relating to email adverting for businesses
- The basics of intellectual property ownership on social media sites
Law Office of E.C. Lewis, P.C.
After opening my own law firm on January 1, 2010, I have worked with a variety of businesses on issues ranging from start-up help to dissolving a business. As a transactional attorney, I help clients with leases, employment contracts, copyright agreements, online marketing law (i.e. terms of service, social media policies for employees, and FTC compliance), and a variety of contracts.
In addition to working directly with clients, I teach several classes at the Small Business Development Center, including:
*How to start a business in Colorado
*Online marketing law for small business
*Employment law basics
*What small business owners need to know about contract law
Specialties:small business law including business formation, online marketing law, technology law, employment issues, and real estate issues affecting small business owners. For specific examples, please go to my website – www.eclewis.com.
Help Small Biz in DTC Rise Action by Action!
Please Help Us Promote This Workshop and All Boost Biz Ed DTC Events
- Share on
- All other favorite social channels
- Forward our emails to business colleagues.