Strategic Planning for the Reluctant LeaderWed, Sep 26, 2012 | 9:30 – 11am
Overcoming resistance to change is one of the challenges all leaders share. We’ll introduce an innovative process that not only overcomes resistance to change, it addresses it “head on” and you’ll leave with an action-oriented plan that gets results!
- Common Fears Leaders have regarding Change
- Typical Leader reactions to Change
- Standard Strategic Planning Process
- Strategic Planning Process for Reluctant Leaders
- Application of Process to drive Change in your Organization. We will use the process to identify
See Who Went
Corporate Office Centers
4643 Ulster Street, 8th Floor, Denver, CO, 80237
Amy L. Shoemaker
Kennedy and Coe, LLC
Amy Shoemaker has more than 25 years of experience in human resources and training. She uses her 18 years experience as a vice president to serve clients as a Human Resources Consultant with Kennedy and Coe, LLC in executive and human resource coaching, leadership and supervisory development, merger and acquisition support, leading change, designing performance management systems and compensation programs, executive recruitment, and human resource auditing for regulatory compliance. Her extensive education includes completion of the Human Resources Executive Program at the Stanford Graduate School of Business and she has participated in an Inclusive Workplace conference at Cornell University.
Help Small Biz in DTC Rise Action by Action!
Please Help Us Promote This Workshop and All Boost Biz Ed DTC Events
- Share on
- All other favorite social channels
- Forward our emails to business colleagues.