The Truth about Branding
How to Make More Money by Leveraging Your Reputation
Fri, Mar 2, 2018 | 9:30 – 11am
Many people seldom realize their brand is being created every day — with or without them. Everyone has a brand (personal or business), even if they haven’t been purposeful in creating one.
Signs you should get yourself to this workshop:
- You’re doing random acts of marketing with no plan in place.
- You’ve been in business for years, but no one’s heard of you.
- Business is stagnant; you can’t put your finger on what’s wrong.
- You’re stressed from lack of gains and missed opportunities.
Take time now to understand how a strong brand leads to higher sales and astonishing success.
Learn the five keys to a strong brand and how they apply to your business or personal brand. Recommended for entrepreneurs, business owners and marketers. Get unstuck, gain back momentum and think more creatively about your company.
- We will explore three common branding blocks and how to overcome them.
- You’ll discover why Core Values determine things like: how you market, who you market to, and even which services you offer.
- Learn how narrowing your target market can bring you more business than ever.
9200 E Mineral Ave, Centennial, CO, 80112
Emilie Downs, owner of Imago Visual, is a ‘brand doctor’. She utilizes a process of probing questions that reveal the ‘why’ behind the business, allowing companies to clarify their brand and message. This process develops a brand in a strategic way, rather than relying on random or faddish marketing activities to grow a business. Her clients are able to move beyond business categories to tell their story, resulting in clarity for their business, employees and customers. She loves the “Ah-ha!” moment that occurs when owners discover their individual truths.
Emilie is passionate about creativity as a highly effective way to problem-solve and innovate in the workplace. She breaks through the myth that only some people are creative. Emilie spent the early part of her career as a designer and art director. It was during this time she discovered business owners often have trouble conveying their unique message, leading her to form Imago Visual in 2008. She is an award-winning author and her designs have been featured in HOW and Print design journals. She is sought after as a speaker and authority on branding and creativity.
Other Boost Biz Ed Workshops
- Crack the Secret Code of the Top 3% How the Most Successful People Achieve What Most of Us Only Dream Jul 20, 2018
- Managing Stress with Grace How to Switch OFF your busy mind, wind down and claim back your time. Jul 6, 2018
- Conflict – Getting to Great Results Jun 15, 2018
- From Pound Signs to Hashtags How to Seal the Deal with Different Generations Jun 1, 2018
- Rachel’s Challenge – Safer, More Connected Schools Rachel Joy Scott was the first person killed in the Columbine High School shooting on April 20, 1999. But that was only the beginning of the story. May 18, 2018
- PR for Small Business Get Free PR for Your Business or Personal Brand May 4, 2018
- Stop Selling to Get Sales The Tools You Need to Grow Your Business That Aren’t Traditional Sales Apr 20, 2018
- Unleash Your YES… and Step Into Your Extraordinary Life Apr 6, 2018
- How to Use Proven Systems to Win Clients & Lose the Overwhelm Mar 16, 2018
- Smartphone Video Production How to Dominate Your Industry with Amazingly Affordable Video Communication Feb 15, 2018
- How to Capture Elusive Success Your Way Feb 1, 2018
- The Influencer Effect Insider tips for Gearing Up Your Online Success Jan 18, 2018
- The Power of Dynamic Presence How to Create Energy that Will Attract More Clients Jan 4, 2018
- Rock the Room! Speak to Connect Dec 7, 2017
- How to Prioritize Your Marketing What Many Marketers Don’t Want You to Know Nov 16, 2017
- Why Time Management Fails! How to Create a Process for Today’s Environment that Works! Nov 2, 2017
- Why Do They Do That? Understanding Human Behavior Using DISC Theory Oct 19, 2017
- 3 Big Branding Mistakes Destroying Your Profits How to Fix Them Now Jun 7, 2017
- Unleashing Your Creativity for Business Jul 6, 2016
- Branding Uncensored! Feb 22, 2012