The Truth about Branding
How to Make More Money by Leveraging Your Reputation
Fri, Mar 2, 2018 | 9:30 – 11am
of Imago Visual
What is Boost Biz Ed?
Boost Biz Ed is both a networking event and educational event inspired the conviction that small business has the unique opportunity to change the world.
Boost Biz Ed fuels world changers by tapping proven business experts, drawing out transformative insights, and presenting them in a format for easy consumption and intention for immediate action.
How is this event special?
Many people seldom realize their brand is being created every day — with or without them. Everyone has a brand (personal or business), even if they haven’t been purposeful in creating one.
Signs you should get yourself to this workshop:
- You’re doing random acts of marketing with no plan in place.
- You’ve been in business for years, but no one’s heard of you.
- Business is stagnant; you can’t put your finger on what’s wrong.
- You’re stressed from lack of gains and missed opportunities.
Take time now to understand how a strong brand leads to higher sales and astonishing success.
Learn the five keys to a strong brand and how they apply to your business or personal brand. Recommended for entrepreneurs, business owners and marketers. Get unstuck, gain back momentum and think more creatively about your company.
Where is this event?
9200 E Mineral Ave, Centennial, CO, 80112
How do I get tickets?
Who is Emilie Downs?
Emilie Downs, owner of Imago Visual, is a ‘brand doctor’. She utilizes a process of probing questions that reveal the ‘why’ behind the business, allowing companies to clarify their brand and message. This process develops a brand in a strategic way, rather than relying on random or faddish marketing activities to grow a business. Her clients are able to move beyond business categories to tell their story, resulting in clarity for their business, employees and customers. She loves the “Ah-ha!” moment that occurs when owners discover their individual truths.
Emilie is passionate about creativity as a highly effective way to problem-solve and innovate in the workplace. She breaks through the myth that only some people are creative. Emilie spent the early part of her career as a designer and art director. It was during this time she discovered business owners often have trouble conveying their unique message, leading her to form Imago Visual in 2008. She is an award-winning author and her designs have been featured in HOW and Print design journals. She is sought after as a speaker and authority on branding and creativity.
How else is Emilie serving Boost Biz Ed?
In addition to this event, Emilie is serving or has served as speaker or ally for these 26 events.
- 7 Steps to Marketing Success How to Create a Small Biz Marketing System that Works Dec 7, 2018
- Perfectionism & the Growth Mindset Nov 16, 2018
- Prioritizing with Power Nov 2, 2018
- Leveraging the Power of LinkedIn 7 Common Mistakes & How to Avoid Them Sep 21, 2018
- Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Made Simple How Can Something That Doesn’t Exist Be So Valuable? Sep 7, 2018
- Why Your Marketing is More Important Than Your Mastery Aug 17, 2018
- Your Remarkable Social Media Footprint Pages & Groups Aug 3, 2018
- Crack the Secret Code of the Top 3% How the Most Successful People Achieve What Most of Us Only Dream Jul 20, 2018
- Conflict – Getting to Great Results Jun 15, 2018
- From Pound Signs to Hashtags How to Seal the Deal with Different Generations Jun 1, 2018
- Rachel’s Challenge – Safer, More Connected Schools Rachel Joy Scott was the first person killed in the Columbine High School shooting on April 20, 1999. But that was only the beginning of the story. May 18, 2018
- PR for Small Business Get Free PR for Your Business or Personal Brand May 4, 2018
- Stop Selling to Get Sales The Tools You Need to Grow Your Business That Aren’t Traditional Sales Apr 20, 2018
- Unleash Your YES… and Step Into Your Extraordinary Life Apr 6, 2018
- How to Use Proven Systems to Win Clients & Lose the Overwhelm Mar 16, 2018
- Smartphone Video Production How to Dominate Your Industry with Amazingly Affordable Video Communication Feb 15, 2018
- How to Capture Elusive Success Your Way Feb 1, 2018
- The Influencer Effect Insider tips for Gearing Up Your Online Success Jan 18, 2018
- The Power of Dynamic Presence How to Create Energy that Will Attract More Clients Jan 4, 2018
- Rock the Room! Speak to Connect Dec 7, 2017
- How to Prioritize Your Marketing What Many Marketers Don’t Want You to Know Nov 16, 2017
- Why Time Management Fails! How to Create a Process for Today’s Environment that Works! Nov 2, 2017
- Why Do They Do That? Understanding Human Behavior Using DISC Theory Oct 19, 2017
- 3 Big Branding Mistakes Destroying Your Profits How to Fix Them Now Jun 7, 2017
- Unleashing Your Creativity for Business Jul 6, 2016
- Branding Uncensored! Feb 22, 2012