Upgrade Your Money Mindset Workshop
Thu, Apr 12, 2018 | 5:30-8:30
of Inner Oasis Counseling & Coaching
What is this event?
A powerful workshop to change your money story so you can attract more money with more grace & ease!
General admission is $55 so take advantage of the special pricing which ends April 1st!
* These tools helped me double my income working 1/2 the time WITHOUT doing anything differently with my marketing 🙂
Join us for networking, light, healthy dinner and snacks, and a powerful presentation: Mindset and Beyond: Align Mind, Body & Soul to Finally Get the Results you Crave! Then apply what you’ve learned to shift your money story.
In this interactive workshop you will:
* Learn techniques to re-wire your brain for financial success
* Identify your limiting beliefs around money
* Install new, empowering beliefs as easily and permanently as changing a word document. (around ANY topic – not just money!)
* Learn secrets to manifest what you desire quickly, both professionally and personally.
* Release anxiety and stress with quick techniques you can use any time. Learn why this is essential to making and keeping more money and reaching any goal!
This has been life changing to the many attendees who have participated!
Now it is your turn! 🙂
Where is this event?
Who is Michelle Wilson?
Michelle Wilson, MA, LPC has had 25 years in the psychology field with 15 years as a business owner of a thriving private practice in the Boston area. Over the last ten years she has acquired extensive training as a mind/body/energy healer and mindset coach.
Now in the Denver area, she helps solopreneurs and business owners clear their blocks with grace and ease so they can finally experience the results and impact they crave.
She is the creator of The Habit Makeover program, The Art, Science & Magic of Manifesting, author of “The 6 Minute Oasis: Create Calm, Clarity & Confidence Daily, and author of the forthcoming book “Attract More Clients…”
How else is Michelle serving Boost Biz Ed?
In addition to this event, Michelle is serving or has served as speaker or ally for this event.