Why Branding WorksThu, Jun 22, 2017 | 2pm – 5 pm
5 keys to higher sales and astonishing success.
Learn the five keys to a successful brand and how to leverage them for higher sales. Recommended for entrepreneurs, business executives/owners and in-house marketers. Get unstuck, gain back momentum and think more creatively about your company.
• We will explore three common branding blocks and how to overcome them.
• You’ll discover why Core Values determine things like: how you market, who you market to, and even which services you offer.
• Learn how narrowing your target market can bring you more business than ever.
You should attend this workshop if…
• You haven’t actively worked on your personal or business brand; this workshop will be a launching point for you, eliminating years of frustration from trying to figure branding out on your own.
• You have been in business for 5, 10 or even 15 years; it’s time to Re-Spark, Re-Invent, Re-Ignite.
• Business feels stagnant and you can’t put your finger on what’s missing.
• You’re frustrated by the lack of progress or promotion year after year and you feel stuck.
See Who Went
5955 South Holly Street, Centennial, CO 80121
Emilie Downs, owner of Imago Visual, is a ‘brand doctor’. She utilizes a process of probing questions that reveal the ‘why’ behind the business, allowing companies to clarify their brand and message. This process develops a brand in a strategic way, rather than relying on random or faddish marketing activities to grow a business. Her clients are able to move beyond business categories to tell their story, resulting in clarity for their business, employees and customers. She loves the “Ah-ha!” moment that occurs when owners discover their individual truths.
Emilie is passionate about creativity as a highly effective way to problem-solve and innovate in the workplace. She breaks through the myth that only some people are creative. Emilie spent the early part of her career as a designer and art director. It was during this time she discovered business owners often have trouble conveying their unique message, leading her to form Imago Visual in 2008. She is an award-winning author and her designs have been featured in HOW and Print design journals. She is sought after as a speaker and authority on branding and creativity.