3 Big Branding Mistakes Destroying Your Profits
How to Fix Them Now
Wed, Jun 7, 2017 | 9:30 – 11am
What the event was
I’ve had well-meaning entrepreneurs tell me, “As soon as my business is on its feet, I will have time for branding.” Little do they know their brand is being created every day — with or without them. Everyone has a brand, even if you haven’t been purposeful in creating one.
Wondering if your brand reputation has gotten away from you?
Having trouble looking different from your competitors?
Frustrated by missed opportunities and lack of revenue?
Attend this workshop to understand how a strong brand can impact you and your business in a big way!
How guests were empowered
- Brand on purpose, not by default
- Find your niche and serve your ideal client
- Maintain consistency in marketing your brand
- Have FUN with your business
SPACES Denver – Ballpark
2301 Blake Street, Denver, CO 80205
Easy access from I25/I70. Enter building on Park Ave. Best parking: Blake; free 2-hr one side, meters other. Don’t park in Scientology lot or in reserved lot behind building. $5 all-day lot across street, Rockies days excl. We meet in club lounge.
Who is this Emilie Downs?
Emilie Downs, owner of Imago Visual, is a ‘brand doctor’. She utilizes a process of probing questions that reveal the ‘why’ behind the business, allowing companies to clarify their brand and message. This process develops a brand in a strategic way, rather than relying on random or faddish marketing activities to grow a business. Her clients are able to move beyond business categories to tell their story, resulting in clarity for their business, employees and customers. She loves the “Ah-ha!” moment that occurs when owners discover their individual truths.
Emilie is passionate about creativity as a highly effective way to problem-solve and innovate in the workplace. She breaks through the myth that only some people are creative. Emilie spent the early part of her career as a designer and art director. It was during this time she discovered business owners often have trouble conveying their unique message, leading her to form Imago Visual in 2008. She is an award-winning author and her designs have been featured in HOW and Print design journals. She is sought after as a speaker and authority on branding and creativity.
Emilie's Other BBE Events
- 7 Steps to Marketing Success How to Create a Small Biz Marketing System that Works Dec 7, 2018
- Perfectionism & the Growth Mindset Nov 16, 2018
- Prioritizing with Power Nov 2, 2018
- Leveraging the Power of LinkedIn 7 Common Mistakes & How to Avoid Them Sep 21, 2018
- Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Made Simple How Can Something That Doesn’t Exist Be So Valuable? Sep 7, 2018
- Why Your Marketing is More Important Than Your Mastery Aug 17, 2018
- Your Remarkable Social Media Footprint Pages & Groups Aug 3, 2018
- Crack the Secret Code of the Top 3% How the Most Successful People Achieve What Most of Us Only Dream Jul 20, 2018
- Conflict – Getting to Great Results Jun 15, 2018
- From Pound Signs to Hashtags How to Seal the Deal with Different Generations Jun 1, 2018
- Rachel’s Challenge – Safer, More Connected Schools Rachel Joy Scott was the first person killed in the Columbine High School shooting on April 20, 1999. But that was only the beginning of the story. May 18, 2018
- PR for Small Business Get Free PR for Your Business or Personal Brand May 4, 2018
- Stop Selling to Get Sales The Tools You Need to Grow Your Business That Aren’t Traditional Sales Apr 20, 2018
- Unleash Your YES… and Step Into Your Extraordinary Life Apr 6, 2018
- How to Use Proven Systems to Win Clients & Lose the Overwhelm Mar 16, 2018
- The Truth about Branding How to Make More Money by Leveraging Your Reputation Mar 2, 2018
- Smartphone Video Production How to Dominate Your Industry with Amazingly Affordable Video Communication Feb 15, 2018
- How to Capture Elusive Success Your Way Feb 1, 2018
- The Influencer Effect Insider tips for Gearing Up Your Online Success Jan 18, 2018
- The Power of Dynamic Presence How to Create Energy that Will Attract More Clients Jan 4, 2018
- Rock the Room! Speak to Connect Dec 7, 2017
- How to Prioritize Your Marketing What Many Marketers Don’t Want You to Know Nov 16, 2017
- Why Time Management Fails! How to Create a Process for Today’s Environment that Works! Nov 2, 2017
- Why Do They Do That? Understanding Human Behavior Using DISC Theory Oct 19, 2017
- Unleashing Your Creativity for Business Jul 6, 2016
- Branding Uncensored! Feb 22, 2012