9 Meaningful Ways to Improve Your Personal Brand Today
Wed, Oct 7, 2015 | 9:30 – 11am
Laura Pence Atencio
of Social Savvy Geek
What is Boost Biz Ed?
Boost Biz Ed is both a networking event and educational event inspired the conviction that small business has the unique opportunity to change the world.
Boost Biz Ed fuels world changers by tapping proven business experts, drawing out transformative insights, and presenting them in a format for easy consumption and intention for immediate action.
How is this event special?
The term “branding” has traditionally been associated with companies, but today each individual has a personal brand, whether they are aware of it – or not. Most people haven’t consciously cultivated their brands, but they still exist. Almost everyone leaves a digital footprint, which can be accessed by friends, colleagues, bosses, and many more…
The relevant question is no longer if you have a personal brand, but whether you actively inform and direct your brand or simply leave it up to chance.
Where is this event?
Will Call @ INDUSTRY
3043 Brighton Blvd, Denver, CO 80216
We are on the north end of INDUSTRY. Park in the restaurant lot or visitor spots. DO NOT enter Industry. Enter Will Call from the outside. They are graciously allowing us to meet while they prep for the day. Please stay for lunch. Yum yum yum! SEE MENU
Who is Laura Pence Atencio?
Laura Pence Atencio is motivated and committed to helping entrepreneurial speakers and authors build thriving businesses. She works with her clients to create online marketing systems that elevate their success.
Laura is a leading authority on online marketing and business growth and the Founder of Social Savvy Geek. Her clients call her “The Geek Liaison” because as a marketing strategist she uses her Social Savvy Success System to help entrepreneurs turn their passion into expert status and profitable through multiple income streams. She is a national speaker, trainer, and author.
Laura’s knowledge in the areas of business growth and online marketing have been recognized during recent interviews on several web TV shows, podcasts, and radio including the Experience Pros Radio Show.
Known for her directness, desire to see business owners excel, and ability to communicate complicated concepts simply combined with an engaging manner and infectious smile, Laura is a highly sought after speaker.
How else is Laura serving Boost Biz Ed?
In addition to this event, Laura is serving or has served as speaker or ally for these 42 events.
- 3 Laws of Empowerment Dec 6, 2017
- 3 Critical Secrets for an Amazing Business & Personal Life Nov 15, 2017
- Career Growth When You’re Most Vulnerable Why careers get stalled and surprising things we can do to get them moving again Nov 8, 2017
- Kill Distraction. Optimize Your Mental OS Nov 1, 2017
- The Magic T-Shirt And Other Marketing Secrets from a Gearhead Oct 25, 2017
- Improve Customer Satisfaction Through Exceptional Staff Performance Oct 18, 2017
- Spiral Business Growth Structure Your Business So You Can Grow with the Flow Oct 11, 2017
- Be a People Magnet The Art of Business Connection Oct 4, 2017
- CUSTOMER KARMA Lifelong Customer Loyalty Create Genuine, Life-long Customer Relationships and Increase Revenues with Customer Karma Sep 27, 2017
- Perform at Your Best When the Stakes are Highest Sep 20, 2017
- The Link Between Process & Productivity Sep 13, 2017
- Create and Launch Your Blog Sep 6, 2017
- Unleash Your YES…and Step Into Your Extraordinary Life Aug 23, 2017
- Build Authority on a $0 Budget… by Speaking Aug 16, 2017
- Engaging Events Elevate Your Business Learn Best Practices in Creating Engaging Face-to-Face Events! Aug 9, 2017
- Communicating with Confidence in Business Aug 2, 2017
- Love Your Business by Taking Care of You How creativity can fuel your passion, and help you become more productive Jul 26, 2017
- Schmooze, Share & Search on LinkedIn Jul 19, 2017
- The Write Way Write Your Book in 90 Days without Losing Your Mind, Business or Sanity! Jul 12, 2017
- Visions to Do Good The Personal Philanthropy of Benjamin Franklin Jul 5, 2017
- Thrive on Your Own Successful Solopreneur Tactics Jun 28, 2017
- Publish a Book & Quadruple Your Business Jun 21, 2017
- Online Marketing Strategy Made Simple How Information Glut is Killing Your Online Marketing & What to Do About It! Jun 14, 2017
- 3 Big Branding Mistakes Destroying Your Profits How to Fix Them Now Jun 7, 2017
- Show Me the Clients Generate a Continual Stream of New Clients WITHOUT Cold Calling or Being Pushy May 24, 2017
- Conscious Hiring Engage, Retain & Optimize the Ideal Workforce May 17, 2017
- The Art of Creating a Sale Selling Made Simple! May 10, 2017
- Giftedness Access a Business & Life You Love! May 3, 2017
- End Transactions, Build Relationships The Core Conversations that Every Business Needs to Drive Results! Apr 26, 2017
- 30 Seconds of Brave What TO Do & NOT To Do at Any Networking Event Apr 19, 2017
- Modern Video Marketing How Just 30 Minutes a Week Can Translate into 1 – 2 Leads Per Day Apr 12, 2017
- 10 Things to Attract Millennials Apr 5, 2017
- How to Avoid Shiny Object Syndrome Mar 22, 2017
- Own Your Pro Time: Strategies for Profit & Balance Mar 15, 2017
- Sugar Snap Peas Problem-Solving Techniques, Mind-Blowing Results Mar 1, 2017
- The Art of Authentic Speaking Feb 15, 2017
- Grow Your Business with Better Marketing Feb 1, 2017
- Rockstar Confidence & Sales Jan 18, 2017
- Getting Along with Anyone, Anywhere, Any Time Jan 4, 2017
- How to Quickly Build Your List and Fill Your Sales Funnel Jul 20, 2016
- Start Your 2015 Marketing Smart, Stay on Schedule for Yearlong Success Jan 21, 2015
- The 3 Secrets to Explosive Business Growth in the Next Year Sep 17, 2014