Bad Rap? Avoiding Business-Killing Reviews and Restoring Reputation
Wed, Oct 21, 2015 | 9:30 – 11am
- How to avoid negative reviews before they occur
- What to say to customers to have them remove their own negative reviews
- A game plan for responding to negative online reviews
- The criteria to get negative reviews removed from sites like Google+ and Yelp
- Get inside your customer’s heads to figure out why they leave negative reviews
3001 Brighton Blvd, Denver, CO 80216
Enter through the center of the building along Brighton Blvd. We are in the conference rooms immediately to the left upon entering.
Denny Basham is the CEO and Chief Reputation Strategist for Subsilio Consulting. Denny believes that great companies deserve to have a positive online reputation and that most businesses are missing the boat when it comes to their online brand. Companies can transform themselves with the techniques that he teaches all while growing their top-line revenue. Denny has a Global MBA from The Thunderbird School of Global Business in Glendale, Arizona and leverages this business background to help business throughout Colorado and beyond. He is also a techie from way back after having owned one of the first Commodore 64 computers nearly 35 years ago. Denny has spent almost 21 years helping build 8 technology companies so he understands the problems that small and medium-sized businesses face. By combining his technical, business and people skills he helps his clients expand their revenue by growing their 5 star online reputations and then marketing those reputations to get more customers.