Build a Million Dollar Business in 3 Years
Wed, Jun 1, 2016 | 9:30 – 11am
of Stratex Digital Marketing
What is Boost Biz Ed?
Boost Biz Ed is both a networking event and educational event inspired the conviction that small business has the unique opportunity to change the world.
Boost Biz Ed fuels world changers by tapping proven business experts, drawing out transformative insights, and presenting them in a format for easy consumption and intention for immediate action.
How is this event special?
Dan Stratford walks you through step by step how he built a million dollar business in 3 years, and how you can reach that goal.
How will I be empowered to action?
- How to prioritize, establish and evolve your marketing.
- When and what to outsource,
- Scaling operations
- How to finance your business
- How to define partnerships
Where is this event?
Thrive Workplace – Ballpark
1415 Park Ave. West, Denver, CO 80205
Easily accessed from I-25 or I-70. One block from Coors Field. Free 2-hour parking in front of Guirys or Blake Street Tavern, as available. Ample metered parking all around. We are meeting in the basement training room, down the stairs to your right as you enter.
Who is Daniel Stratford?
Dan Stratford led teams in developing the digital marketing departments for Dex Media, and LexisNexis before building his own 7 figure agency in less than 3 years. Dan sold his agency in 2015, and is now owner of Stratex Digital marketing, providing consulting and training for businesses, direct and wholesale services to marketing agencies and web development firms across the US. Stratex offices are in Denver’s River North Area at Taxi. Dan lives with his wife and in Centennial, CO, they have 5 children, 2 at home and 3 grown who still live in the Denver/Boulder area. Dan and his family enjoy soccer, mountain activities, good food, good beer, wine and travel.
How else is Daniel serving Boost Biz Ed?
In addition to this event, Daniel is serving or has served as speaker or ally for these 27 events.
- Prioritizing with Power Nov 2, 2018
- Lessons from Mt. Everest 3 Keys Paths to Summit Your Entrepreneurial Quest Oct 5, 2018
- Leveraging the Power of LinkedIn 7 Common Mistakes & How to Avoid Them Sep 21, 2018
- Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Made Simple How Can Something That Doesn’t Exist Be So Valuable? Sep 7, 2018
- Why Your Marketing is More Important Than Your Mastery Aug 17, 2018
- Your Remarkable Social Media Footprint Pages & Groups Aug 3, 2018
- Crack the Secret Code of the Top 3% How the Most Successful People Achieve What Most of Us Only Dream Jul 20, 2018
- Conflict – Getting to Great Results Jun 15, 2018
- From Pound Signs to Hashtags How to Seal the Deal with Different Generations Jun 1, 2018
- Rachel’s Challenge – Safer, More Connected Schools Rachel Joy Scott was the first person killed in the Columbine High School shooting on April 20, 1999. But that was only the beginning of the story. May 18, 2018
- PR for Small Business Get Free PR for Your Business or Personal Brand May 4, 2018
- Stop Selling to Get Sales The Tools You Need to Grow Your Business That Aren’t Traditional Sales Apr 20, 2018
- Unleash Your YES… and Step Into Your Extraordinary Life Apr 6, 2018
- How to Use Proven Systems to Win Clients & Lose the Overwhelm Mar 16, 2018
- The Truth about Branding How to Make More Money by Leveraging Your Reputation Mar 2, 2018
- Smartphone Video Production How to Dominate Your Industry with Amazingly Affordable Video Communication Feb 15, 2018
- How to Capture Elusive Success Your Way Feb 1, 2018
- The Influencer Effect Insider tips for Gearing Up Your Online Success Jan 18, 2018
- The Power of Dynamic Presence How to Create Energy that Will Attract More Clients Jan 4, 2018
- Rock the Room! Speak to Connect Dec 7, 2017
- How to Prioritize Your Marketing What Many Marketers Don’t Want You to Know Nov 16, 2017
- Why Time Management Fails! How to Create a Process for Today’s Environment that Works! Nov 2, 2017
- Why Do They Do That? Understanding Human Behavior Using DISC Theory Oct 19, 2017
- Blogging to Drive Business Growth Oct 15, 2014
- Scaring Google Getting the Most Out of Pay per Click Oct 30, 2013
- Catch the Bargain Hunter’s Eye: Coupon Advertising Oct 12, 2011
- Success through Social Media Mar 10, 2010