Building a Winning Sales Team
Tired of hiring bad salespeople? Do you have good sales people BUT aren’t sure how to manage and lead them? Are you concerned that you can’t get your current sales team to bring in enough new prospects? Do you have good salespeople BUT you canâ€™t get them to raise the bar and be even better? Are you frustrated with the Tom Cruise-Rodney Dangerfield syndrome (you thought you were hiring the next superstar but ended up with a sales doofus!)? Do you feel like you are not in control? Are you tired of too many questions and not enough real answers that will finally get you to to the sales goals you KNOW are achievable?!
Sales Force Development Veteran John Nelson, of Sandler Training, is bringing the answers to Boost Denver for a session you don’t want to miss, if you must hit those big sales goals.
- The 2 Critical Drivers for creating a winning sales force
- The 9 Deadly Sins of building a sales force. (How may of these mistakes might you be making?)
- The Super 8 Keys to build a winning sales team.
- What is really holding you and your people back and what to do about it.
8480 East Orchard Road, Greenwood Vlg, CO, 80111
Change. It is always about change. No matter your goal – whether life in general or business in particular – your capacity for success is determined by your capacity for change. Great leaders recognize that they must demonstrate change if they want their people to change. Unfortunately, most people survive change. I believe in thriving through change. This is the only way I know to play a bigger game.
I WORK WITH THOSE THAT HOLD THE LONG TERM VISION OF SUCCESS FOR THEIR ORGANIZATION. We help them first determine if they have the right people on the bus to achieve that vision of success and then look at do they have the right processes in place for those people to succeed.
I HELP PEOPLE IN BUSINESS OVERCOME CHALLENGES LIKE:
• Spending too much time “in the business” and not working “on the business” and not having the life you want.
• Frustration with a culture that “coasts” and “doesn’t look to excel.”
• Mad about turnover issues – can’t keep your “A” players and have too many “C”s or worse.
• Ticked off because you have a team that always needs help and can’t ever seem to supervise itself or even take responsibility for solving simple problems.
• Not going to the bank enough from your selling efforts.
TO ACHIEVE RESULTS LIKE:
• Self motivated, high performance teams.
• A company that people truly want to be part of – something much more than a job.
• Hearing from your employees, “Thank you for changing my life.”
• Creating and implementing processes that hit the top line and bottom line revenue goals
I bring over 20 years of work in the fields of psychology, NLP, Sandler Training, subconscious technologies, communication, leadership, sales and human development to help my clients create change and have fun doing it.