Catch the Bargain Hunter's Eye: Coupon Advertising
Wed, Oct 12, 2011 | 9:30 – 11am
In today’s economy, everyone’s looking for a great deal – and coupons are more popular than ever. However, many small businesses are unfamiliar with coupon advertising and the opportunities it can provide. How to start? Join us October 12 as Dan Stratford (and co-presenter Melanie Brooks, owner of DealKarma.org) answer questions such as: What kind of daily deals might work for you business? Who should avoid daily deal marketing? How might your business benefit from coupon advertising? Come learn how you can creatively use daily deals to strengthen your business!
- If Daily Deals could work for your business
- Begin to understand what kind of deals will work for you
- What the benefits of daily deal marketing could for your business
- How to avoid daily deal marketing mistakes that could cost you clients and money
Corporate Office Centers
4643 Ulster Street, 8th Floor, Denver, CO, 80237
Stratex Digital Marketing
Dan is a veteran digital marketing strategist, holding an advanced individual Google Adwords certification since 2006. Dan has developed and implemented a full range of digital marketing strategies including social media, Search Engine Optimization, local SEO, email marketing and Pay-Per-Click campaigns for many types of local, national and international companies.
Dan has hands-on experience in multiple industries, including: healthcare, manufacturing, ecommerce, retail, B2B, B2C, technology, telecommunications, beauty, oil & gas, real estate, insurance, sports & leisure, travel, non-profit, and legal-just to name a few. Dan founded Integrity Internet Consulting in 2006, and has consulted in house for LexisNexis and Dex Media.
Dan is proud of the fact that he is very focused on the success of his clients. He believes that when he helps his clients grow their businesses and meet their goals everyone wins. This focus drives him to do what is right for his clients on a day-to-day basis.
Dan has a BS in Biology from Rockhurst University in Kansas City, MO, and his MBA is from Regis University in Denver.
Dan and his wife Mary have five children living in Colorado, their children’s ages are 7, 10, 18,19 and 25. As an ex-collegiate and ex-pro soccer player, Dan is very involved in coaching youth soccer in the Denver metro area. He has coached all of his children in soccer and is now coaching his 7 and 10 year old daughter’s soccer teams. He also owns one of the top coaching companies in Colorado: Soccer Fit.
Other Boost Biz Ed Workshops
- Why Time Management Fails! How to create a process for todays environment that works! Nov 2, 2017
- Why Do They Do That? Understanding Human Behavior Using DISC Theory Oct 19, 2017
- Build a Million Dollar Business in 3 Years Jun 1, 2016
- Blogging to Drive Business Growth Oct 15, 2014
- Scaring Google Getting the Most Out of Pay per Click Oct 30, 2013
- Success through Social Media Mar 10, 2010