Crack the Secret Code of the Top 3%
How the Most Successful People Achieve What Most of Us Only Dream
Wed, May 9, 2018 | 9:30 – 11am MST
of Contour Leadership
What is Boost Biz Ed?
Boost Biz Ed is both a networking event and educational event inspired the conviction that small business has the unique opportunity to change the world.
Boost Biz Ed fuels world changers by tapping proven business experts, drawing out transformative insights, and presenting them in a format for easy consumption and intention for immediate action.
How is this event special?
Have you ever wondered what it would feel like to be one of those people who seem to have super powers?
You know the ones I’m talking about.
The ones who accomplish so much more than most of us that it almost seems like they were born with special gifts that you don’t have.
They are the ones living life on their terms. They are ultra-successful and free to follow their passions and love every minute of it.
They don’t have super powers, but they do know a few secrets.
In this talk, I’ll not only share these secrets, but I’ll also provide practical tools for you to apply them to your business and your life.
How will I be empowered to action?
- Learn a practical technique to get perfect clarity on your long-term vision, your biggest dream
- Understand how beliefs and emotions effect your decisions
- Learn a proven process to uncover self-limiting beliefs that could be holding you back from your greatness
- Find out how to shift these beliefs to self-empowering beliefs
- Learn a simple technique for finding better balance in all aspects of your life
Where is this event?
Switchboard Networking Boutique
1975 W 120th Ave #800, Westminster, CO 80234
How do I get tickets?
Who is Don McGrath?
I help people get crystal clear on their biggest dream, their ultimate purpose. I help them uncover and identify their own self-limiting beliefs that are holding them back from making their biggest dream a reality. Those who have experienced success but have yet to traverse to significance and are stuck in the chasm of overwhelm blocking the path to their pinnacle of success. Together we demystify the barriers and blockades holding them back as I inspire and guide them on their journey from success to significance.
My Success Story
– Highly successful senior leader in Fortune 500 companies for over 20 years
– Realized first BHAG (Big, Hairy, Audacious Goal) in 1998 – Earned a Ph.D. in electrical engineering while working full-time
– Award winning author of 50 Athletes Over 50, Vertical Mind, and The Climb
– Award winning speaker
– Inventor of the Year at LSI Logic
– 36 US patents
– New York State champion in 3,000 steeplechase
My Significance Story
– Met 2nd BHAG in 2016 of being financial free and able to pursue passions
– Created Contour Leadership to combine passions for rock climbing and leadership to guide people through their journey from success to significance
Why should I trust Don?
I believe that if you offer a product or service, people purchase you, as much or more than they do the product or service.
For that reason, I spend a significant amount of time, energy, and investment on connecting with potential followers both on-line and in person.
My overall strategy is to connect and engage with people through social media using facebook campaigns as well as posting things that reflect who I am and what I do.
When people show interest in something I’ve created such as one of my books, my e-books, audiobooks, or other downloadable context, I add them to my list, which I nurture with content and offers.
I am actively working on and investing in my speaking, so I can broaden my reach even more. I hope to regularly be speaking to groups in the hundreds or thousands in the near future.
I am very active on facebook, where my videos and livestreams have received over 25,000 views since December, 2017
My youtube videos have over 140,000 views
I am active on LinkedIn and regularly receive hundreds of post views weekly.
I have an email list of over 2,000 subscribers, who follow what I do
I speak regularly to groups, and I’m working to increase my reach through speaking even more.
How else is Don serving Boost Biz Ed?
In addition to this event, Don is serving or has served as speaker or ally for this event.