Access a Business & Life You Love!
Wed, May 3, 2017 | 9:30 – 11am
Nate Ishe Lappegaard
of The Kite + Dart Group
What is Boost Biz Ed?
Boost Biz Ed is both a networking event and educational event inspired the conviction that small business has the unique opportunity to change the world.
Boost Biz Ed fuels world changers by tapping proven business experts, drawing out transformative insights, and presenting them in a format for easy consumption and intention for immediate action.
How is this event special?
This presentation exposes the common choices we as entrepreneurs make that block us from having the lives and businesses we love. Our common-sense approach will give you quick access to the changes you can make to transform your business and life.
Packed with chances to participate, we are committed that all participants leave with huge value and new actions to take in their lives and business.
How will I be empowered to action?
- Insight into your giftedness
- A place to come from when choosing what actions to take
- A new way to look at Time Management
- An understanding of ideal client characteristics
- New actions to produce transformation in your life and business
Where is this event?
SPACES Denver – Ballpark
2301 Blake Street, Denver, CO 80205
Easy access from I25/I70. Enter building on Park Ave. Best parking: Blake; free 2-hr one side, meters other. Don’t park in Scientology lot or in reserved lot behind building. $5 all-day lot across street, Rockies days excl. We meet in club lounge.
Who is Nate Ishe Lappegaard?
With close to 20 years of retail sales, management, training and coaching experience, Nate Ishe Lappegaard has been in the transformational conversation for many years. A dynamic coach and speaker, Nate is committed to the transformation of how entrepreneurs and businesses view themselves and their role in their communities. He currently serves as co-owner of the Kite + Dart Group, a cutting-edge business coaching and training company that utilizes an integral approach to produce life-changing results.
How else is Nate serving Boost Biz Ed?
In addition to this event, Nate is serving or has served as speaker or ally for these 18 events.
- The Influencer Effect Insider tips for Gearing Up Your Online Success Mar 7, 2018
- The New Face of Business How Gen Z Will Transform Today’s Workforce Feb 21, 2018
- Step Up Your LinkedIn Game Upgrade Your LinkedIn Profile Feb 7, 2018
- Uncharted Leadership Creating Certainty In Uncertain Times Jan 17, 2018
- How You Do Anything is How You Do Everything Raise Your Leadership to New Levels Jan 3, 2018
- 3 Laws of Empowerment Dec 6, 2017
- 3 Critical Secrets for an Amazing Business & Personal Life Nov 15, 2017
- Kill Distraction. Optimize Your Mental OS Nov 1, 2017
- Improve Customer Satisfaction Through Exceptional Staff Performance Oct 18, 2017
- Be a People Magnet The Art of Business Connection Oct 4, 2017
- Perform at Your Best When the Stakes are Highest Sep 20, 2017
- Create and Launch Your Blog Sep 6, 2017
- Build Authority on a $0 Budget… by Speaking Aug 16, 2017
- Communicating with Confidence in Business Aug 2, 2017
- Visions to Do Good The Personal Philanthropy of Benjamin Franklin Jul 5, 2017
- Publish a Book & Quadruple Your Business Jun 21, 2017
- 3 Big Branding Mistakes Destroying Your Profits How to Fix Them Now Jun 7, 2017
- Conscious Hiring Engage, Retain & Optimize the Ideal Workforce May 17, 2017