How to Plan a Web Project
Tech for Non-Technical Entrepreneurs
Wed, Jul 11, 2018 | 9:30 – 11am
Are you looking to expand your web presence, or develop a new application for web or mobile? We’ll cover the process from start to finish – the decisions you need to make about team and technology and testing, budget and development costs, and how to build a user-base without relying on “viral” mysticism. After providing an overview of the basics, we’ll open it up for questions. What do you want to know, from a web-product expert in the field?
Come and Learn
- Strategies to communicate with web developers.
- Techniques to build a user-base.
- How to get user feedback without breaking the bank.
- What to expect when hiring freelancers, agencies, and offshore developers.
- How web projects are estimated.
She is the co-founder of the company I work for and an inspiring and knowledgable professional speaker. She speaks regularly at national tech conferences and business meetups. She co-authored a book on front-end development for beginners and is skilled in explaining complex tech concepts and web development process to non-technical people.