How Your Passions Drive Your Market to ActionWed, Jul 1, 2015 | 9:30 - 11am
Business owners are often frustrated when they feel sales and market share have plateaued. New enterprises also can stumble out of the gate, unsure how to distinguish themselves in a competitive marketplace.
Answers are in our own passions. There is a science behind the art of differentiation and moving a market to profitable action. Dru Shockley, of Call To Action Alliance, will walk you through their trademark formula for digging into the 5 categories of business passion to discover not only gems of distinction but also how all business operations can take unique shape to create an environment bursting with value appreciation, loyalty and refer-ability.
Join us for a special experience that will motivate you for your success as well as provide directly applicable ideas for business acceleration.
- Finally articulate what differentiates your business, even in a tight market|Dig down to the emotions that compel transactions
- Exchange a unique vision for the real pains of potential buyers
- Integrate your entire business operation with opportunities to create raving fans
- Learn the formula for website conversions
See Who Went
3001 Brighton Blvd, Denver, CO 80216
Enter through the center of the building along Brighton Blvd. We are in the conference rooms immediately to the left upon entering.
Call To Action Alliance
Dru has spent his career manipulating message and media for large and small businesses (from AT&T and Yale University to local health practices, property managers and attorneys). While he started in Journalism ages ago, with a degree from John Brown University in Arkansas, the past 11 years he has been an entrepreneur with Call To Action Alliance. He founded Boost Denver 6 years ago and has enjoyed serving the small business community with actionable education.
Other Boost Denver Workshops
- Giftedness: Access a Business & Life You Love! May 3, 2017
- Modern Video Marketing How just 30 minutes a week can translate into 1 – 2 leads per day. Apr 12, 2017
- 10 Things to Attract Millennials Apr 5, 2017
- Ally Appreciation Happy Hour Mar 29, 2017
- How to Avoid Shiny Object Syndrome Mar 22, 2017
- Own Your Pro Time: Strategies for Profit & Balance Mar 15, 2017
- Plan for a Successful Event, from Website to Social Media to Networking Feb 17, 2016
- Getting Web Visitors To Do What Profits You: the Formula for Conversion Apr 30, 2014
- How NOT to Build A Web Campaign: 2 Traps & 4 Pitfalls to Avoid Dec 14, 2011