Build Your Leadership Toolbox
Processes & Apps to be a More Effective Leader
Thu, Feb 8, 2018 | 4 – 5:30pm PST
of Corvus Enterprises
What is Boost Biz Ed?
Boost Biz Ed is both a networking event and educational event inspired the conviction that small business has the unique opportunity to change the world.
Boost Biz Ed fuels world changers by tapping proven business experts, drawing out transformative insights, and presenting them in a format for easy consumption and intention for immediate action.
How is this event special?
Every profession requires tools for its trade. Accountants, Scientists, Professors and Operations managers all have high end tools built to support what they do.
Leaders and Executives are more naturally inclined to rely on personal judgment and past experience. This is not always the best approach. In this presentation we will discuss what leadership tools are and how they can be built into the fabric of how a company is managed.
Come and fuel up on actionable education from business experts with like-minded action-ready biz owners and pros. Not a veiled sales pitch, actionable education is insights, information and strategy you can use immediately to lift your business to a higher level.
Boost Biz Ed started in Denver 8 years ago and now is expanding to help community-focused allies deliver value, earn credibility and be a part of the ascension of the local economy.
Let’s rise together!
Where is this event?
Business Enterprise Center Inc. (The BEC)
460 SW Madison Avenue – Suite #1, Corvallis, OR 97333
Upstairs to second floor and then immediately curve around to the right and then to the left.
How do I get tickets?
Who is Bret Carpenter?
Bret’s background includes construction management, IT management, technology consulting, operations management, sales, marketing, business counseling, and implementation of management systems within companies.
Bret currently teaches strategy, entrepreneurship and marketing at Oregon State University. He also develops workshops and programs for the Linn-Benton Small Business Development Center.
Bret is equally comfortable in front of a class or a 3D printer. He starts and supports businesses. He especially enjoys leveraging technology for clients. He has extensive experience in applying technology within businesses environments. He also has extensive management, sales, marketing, business operations, business plan development and financial analysis experience.
Bret’s goal is to assist businesses, institutions and entrepreneurs to be more successful in their endeavors, through gaining understanding of their working structures, finances, marketing practices and applying best practices within those structures.
How else is Bret serving Boost Biz Ed?
In addition to this event, Bret is serving or has served as speaker or ally for these 9 events.
- Old Folks Really Learned Me Sales Selling a Different Way in Today’s World! Mar 22, 2018
- Boost Your Social Confidence Essential Skills to Engage with People at Events Mar 8, 2018
- Rebuilding Self-Esteem through Failure How to Use Failure to Your Advantage Feb 22, 2018
- Leadership The Big Picture Jan 25, 2018
- Gridiron Strategy for Website Conversion 5 Plays to Push Visitors into Your Endzone Nov 9, 2017
- Paint a 1-Page Value Portrait of Your Company Introduction to Value Proposition and the Business Canvas Oct 26, 2017
- Live-to-Tell: Leadership Traits You Need Part 2: Developing Team Leadership Oct 12, 2017
- Motivational Listening Sep 28, 2017
- Live-to-Tell: Leadership Traits You Need Part 1: Developing Personal Leadership Sep 14, 2017