Maximum Exposure: Unleashing Strategies to Capture Attention and Success
Monica Miller will provide tips to gain maximum exposure using on and offline platforms through the written word. Content creation for anyone looking to make an impact is critical. Learn to become a content generating machine when you implement strategies from your genius into creating content to be seen, heard, and increase your income and business!
- Gain maximum exposure using on and offline platforms
- Become a content generating machine when you implement strategies from your genius into powerful content creation
- Why you need to write and how it can benefit you and your business
Thrive Workplace – Ballpark
1415 Park Ave. West, Denver, CO 80205
Easily accessed from I-25 or I-70. One block from Coors Field. Free 2-hour parking in front of Guirys or Blake Street Tavern, as available. Ample metered parking all around. We are meeting in the basement training room, down the stairs to your right as you enter.
I have been writing my entire life, but have been writing professionally for over 8 years. I am a speaker, Book Writing coach, author, and writer. I am the CEO of my business, Monica Writes, where I support people through their writing journey by offering one-on-one packages, classes, and workshops. I love hanging out with my dear husband, Nathan, and enjoy watching sunsets, being on adventures, gazing out over snow capped mountains, loving on my kitty, and playing with our dogs.
Recent achievements include:
– Be Moving Forward Podcast
– Speaker for the MoneyMaking Blog Summit that was hosted all around the world in April 2017
– Guest on the Novel Podcast, a podcast with an audience in Australia
– Featured in Foundr Magazine in February 2017
– Spoken at Loveland StartupWeek in April 2017