Plan for a Successful Event, from Website to Social Media to NetworkingWed, Feb 17, 2016 | 9:30 - 11am
Can you say you agree with any of the following?
- Not getting many registrations for my event
- People RSVP but don’t show up
- I want to host events to talk to a larger audience about my service
- How often should I share my event and where?
- I don’t know what I should do to promote my event online
If so, then this workshop is for you!
Successful events do not happen by accident. Specific practices help guarantee success. “Build it and they will come” obviously only works in baseball movies. Join us as Hollie Clere and Dru Shockley team up to share their secrets.
Want to learn the top tips to promote your next event?
- Understanding core of your events
- Primary and secondary website components
- Making the Announcement – Must Dos
- How to fill seats
- How to value-add reward your guests
See Who Went
3001 Brighton Blvd, Denver, CO 80216
Enter through the center of the building along Brighton Blvd. We are in the conference rooms immediately to the left upon entering.
The Social Media Advisor
Social Media Storyteller, Content Management Specialist, Social Media Strategy and Process Trainer
Hollie Clere owns a Social Media exclusive branding Agency with team in Colorado and supports clients nation-wide. She is a leading expert on process, support and storytelling for brands in social platforms, a strategy consultant and social media implementation trainer for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, Content Management Tools, Prospecting and Blog Development. Her team has provided Social Media Development processes for the last 7 years specializing in administrative tasks to keep brands present, searchable and consistent with messaging, posts and activity.
Call To Action Alliance
Dru has spent his career manipulating message and media for large and small businesses (from AT&T and Yale University to local health practices, property managers and attorneys). While he started in Journalism ages ago, with a degree from John Brown University in Arkansas, the past 11 years he has been an entrepreneur with Call To Action Alliance. He founded Boost Denver 6 years ago and has enjoyed serving the small business community with actionable education.
Other Boost Denver Workshops
- Giftedness: Access a Business & Life You Love! May 3, 2017
- Modern Video Marketing How just 30 minutes a week can translate into 1 – 2 leads per day. Apr 12, 2017
- 10 Things to Attract Millennials Apr 5, 2017
- Ally Appreciation Happy Hour Mar 29, 2017
- How to Avoid Shiny Object Syndrome Mar 22, 2017
- Own Your Pro Time: Strategies for Profit & Balance Mar 15, 2017
- How Your Passions Drive Your Market to Action Jul 1, 2015
- Getting Web Visitors To Do What Profits You: the Formula for Conversion Apr 30, 2014
- How NOT to Build A Web Campaign: 2 Traps & 4 Pitfalls to Avoid Dec 14, 2011