Getting the Most Out of Pay per Click
Wed, Oct 30, 2013 | 10:30am – noon
What is Boost Biz Ed?
Boost Biz Ed is both a networking event and educational event inspired the conviction that small business has the unique opportunity to change the world.
Boost Biz Ed fuels world changers by tapping proven business experts, drawing out transformative insights, and presenting them in a format for easy consumption and intention for immediate action.
How is this event special?
Just over the last few months I (Dan Stratford) have consulted for multiple businesses who tried to setup Google Adwords campaigns on their own and/or with “guidance” from Google, and as a result wasted thousands of dollars and spent 40% or more of their budget on clicks that were not even related to their business.
This session will help guide you on setting up profitable Google Adwords campaigns and avoid these mistakes that Google actually encourages you to make.
We will cover:
- How to begin setting up campaigns.
- Mistakes to avoid-this alone will save you thousands of dollars.
- Tracking results.
- Tracking phone calls from Google Adwords.
- Utilizing landing pages
- Split testing
- Writing profitable ads
- And more…
Be ready to take a lot of notes!
We will also provide a $100 Google Adwords credit to anyone who attends.
How will I be empowered to action?
- Google Adwords Dos and Don’ts
- How to determine if Google Adwords can be profitable for your business before you invest your time and money.
- How to avoid Google Adwords mistakes that could cost you thousands of wasted dollars.
- How to make Google Adwords profitable for your business.
Where is this event?
Ptarmigan Cherry Creek
3773 Cherry Creek Dr, Denver, CO 80209