Getting the Most Out of Pay per Click
Wed, Oct 30, 2013 | 10:30am – noon
Just over the last few months I (Dan Stratford) have consulted for multiple businesses who tried to setup Google Adwords campaigns on their own and/or with “guidance” from Google, and as a result wasted thousands of dollars and spent 40% or more of their budget on clicks that were not even related to their business.
This session will help guide you on setting up profitable Google Adwords campaigns and avoid these mistakes that Google actually encourages you to make.
We will cover:
- How to begin setting up campaigns.
- Mistakes to avoid-this alone will save you thousands of dollars.
- Tracking results.
- Tracking phone calls from Google Adwords.
- Utilizing landing pages
- Split testing
- Writing profitable ads
- And more…
Be ready to take a lot of notes!
We will also provide a $100 Google Adwords credit to anyone who attends.
- Google Adwords Dos and Don’ts
- How to determine if Google Adwords can be profitable for your business before you invest your time and money.
- How to avoid Google Adwords mistakes that could cost you thousands of wasted dollars.
- How to make Google Adwords profitable for your business.
Ptarmigan Cherry Creek
3773 Cherry Creek Dr, Denver, CO 80209
Stratex Digital Marketing
Dan is a veteran digital marketing strategist, holding an advanced individual Google Adwords certification since 2006. Dan has developed and implemented a full range of digital marketing strategies including social media, Search Engine Optimization, local SEO, email marketing and Pay-Per-Click campaigns for many types of local, national and international companies.
Dan has hands-on experience in multiple industries, including: healthcare, manufacturing, ecommerce, retail, B2B, B2C, technology, telecommunications, beauty, oil & gas, real estate, insurance, sports & leisure, travel, non-profit, and legal-just to name a few. Dan founded Integrity Internet Consulting in 2006, and has consulted in house for LexisNexis and Dex Media.
Dan is proud of the fact that he is very focused on the success of his clients. He believes that when he helps his clients grow their businesses and meet their goals everyone wins. This focus drives him to do what is right for his clients on a day-to-day basis.
Dan has a BS in Biology from Rockhurst University in Kansas City, MO, and his MBA is from Regis University in Denver.
Dan and his wife Mary have five children living in Colorado, their children’s ages are 7, 10, 18,19 and 25. As an ex-collegiate and ex-pro soccer player, Dan is very involved in coaching youth soccer in the Denver metro area. He has coached all of his children in soccer and is now coaching his 7 and 10 year old daughter’s soccer teams. He also owns one of the top coaching companies in Colorado: Soccer Fit.
Other Boost Biz Ed Workshops
- Why Time Management Fails! How to create a process for todays environment that works! Nov 2, 2017
- Why Do They Do That? Understanding Human Behavior Using DISC Theory Oct 19, 2017
- Build a Million Dollar Business in 3 Years Jun 1, 2016
- Blogging to Drive Business Growth Oct 15, 2014
- Catch the Bargain Hunter’s Eye: Coupon Advertising Oct 12, 2011
- Success through Social Media Mar 10, 2010