Showcase Yourself on LinkedInWed, May 4, 2016 | 9:30 - 11am
Does your LinkedIn profile headline, summary and experience section represent you well? For you to be found on LinkedIn and for people to want to connect with you, these three sections need to do a good job of showcasing you and your brand. Get some tips for ways to stand out on LinkedIn in this interactive session with Joyce Feustel.
- Importance of having key words in the headline, summary and experience sections of a LinkedIn profile
- That the profile’s focus should be on the business owner, not on the business in general.
- An attention-getting summary focuses on how you can benefit others, not just list what you have done in your career.
- Make effective use of the description of each position, using short sentences and bulleted lists.
- Volunteer leadership positions belong in the experience section to show your generosity of spirit, paint a broader picture of you, and make it possible for you to get recommendations for how you conducted yourself in those positions.
See Who Went
Thrive Workplace – Ballpark
1415 Park Ave. West, Denver, CO 80205
Easily accessed from I-25 or I-70. One block from Coors Field. Free 2-hour parking in front of Guirys or Blake Street Tavern, as available. Ample metered parking all around. We are meeting in the basement training room, down the stairs to your right as you enter.
Boomers’ Social Media Tutor
Joyce Feustel founded Boomers’ Social Media Tutor in 2010, and has been active on LinkedIn since December of 2008. Through her tutoring and training business, Joyce has helped a wide range of business owners to become more effective and productive in their use of social media, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter.
Prior to going full-time with her company in 2013, she worked as a sales professional for 17 years. She has lived in Lakewood CO for just over 20 years.She is originally from Wisconsin and has degrees from the University of Wisconsin-Madison in education and business.
Sorry, that page does not exist.