Unleashing Your Creativity for Business
Wed, Jul 6, 2016 | 9:30 – 11am
of Imago Visual
What is Boost Biz Ed?
Boost Biz Ed is both a networking event and educational event inspired the conviction that small business has the unique opportunity to change the world.
Boost Biz Ed fuels world changers by tapping proven business experts, drawing out transformative insights, and presenting them in a format for easy consumption and intention for immediate action.
How is this event special?
You may think that creativity is for only a particular segment of the population. Only for artists or writers. Only for a select, talented few. But that isn’t true. Creativity is an innate ability we all possess. Somewhere along the way to adulthood, we often set aside our creative skills in pursuit of a “serious” education or a distinguished career. However, optimizing your creativity can be a life-changing, powerful tool for problem solving in your work and personal life. Successful scientists, CEOs and IT professionals use creativity every day. And so can you. Rediscover your creative genius in this fun, hands-on class. Find out how creativity benefits everyone, how it adds value to your work, builds confidence and makes you better at what you do. Think you’re too “left brained” for the challenge? Join us in this fun workshop where you will build your creative problem-solving skills, whether you believe you are creative or not. Surprise yourself!
What people are saying about “Unleashing Your Creativity”:
“Not only was it interesting to learn about creativity and the way it impacts performance, but I personally tapped into a part of my creative brain that had gone dormant for many years. I really enjoyed the hands on project. The next day, I came up with all kinds of interesting new approaches and ideas for my business. I highly recommend both Emilie and this class if you are looking for something new to get the creative juices flowing again!”
— Sharlene Douthit, Sales Trainer
“I just wanted to thank you again for such an inspirational presentation this morning. I’ve felt really stuck for a while, oppressed by all of the technology that I have to master on a seemingly daily basis. Today, you made me feel like a new woman, or maybe like the person I’ve always been, but prior to hearing you speak, felt like I ‘used to be.’”
— Jennifer Croft, SEO Specialist
“Who would have thought creativity is necessary for your job if you do anything other than artistic kinds of things? Emilie does an awesome and inspiring job of making us see we are all creative, and that we can use it for our benefit at work, no matter what we do. This presentation was useful, but also very fun!”
— Lori Dubois, Communications
How will I be empowered to action?
- How creativity can help in your personal life
- How creativity can help you in your profession
- Why creativity is sought after in business
- Rediscover your creativity through a hands-on project
Where is this event?
Thrive Workplace – Ballpark
1415 Park Ave. West, Denver, CO 80205
Easily accessed from I-25 or I-70. One block from Coors Field. Free 2-hour parking in front of Guirys or Blake Street Tavern, as available. Ample metered parking all around. We are meeting in the basement training room, down the stairs to your right as you enter.
Who is Emilie Downs?
Emilie Downs, owner of Imago Visual, is a ‘brand doctor’. She utilizes a process of probing questions that reveal the ‘why’ behind the business, allowing companies to clarify their brand and message. This process develops a brand in a strategic way, rather than relying on random or faddish marketing activities to grow a business. Her clients are able to move beyond business categories to tell their story, resulting in clarity for their business, employees and customers. She loves the “Ah-ha!” moment that occurs when owners discover their individual truths.
Emilie is passionate about creativity as a highly effective way to problem-solve and innovate in the workplace. She breaks through the myth that only some people are creative. Emilie spent the early part of her career as a designer and art director. It was during this time she discovered business owners often have trouble conveying their unique message, leading her to form Imago Visual in 2008. She is an award-winning author and her designs have been featured in HOW and Print design journals. She is sought after as a speaker and authority on branding and creativity.
How else is Emilie serving Boost Biz Ed?
In addition to this event, Emilie is serving or has served as speaker or ally for these 25 events.
- Prioritizing with Power Nov 2, 2018
- Lessons from Mt. Everest 3 Keys Paths to Summit Your Entrepreneurial Quest Oct 5, 2018
- Leveraging the Power of LinkedIn 7 Common Mistakes & How to Avoid Them Sep 21, 2018
- Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Made Simple How Can Something That Doesn’t Exist Be So Valuable? Sep 7, 2018
- Why Your Marketing is More Important Than Your Mastery Aug 17, 2018
- Your Remarkable Social Media Footprint Pages & Groups Aug 3, 2018
- Crack the Secret Code of the Top 3% How the Most Successful People Achieve What Most of Us Only Dream Jul 20, 2018
- Conflict – Getting to Great Results Jun 15, 2018
- From Pound Signs to Hashtags How to Seal the Deal with Different Generations Jun 1, 2018
- Rachel’s Challenge – Safer, More Connected Schools Rachel Joy Scott was the first person killed in the Columbine High School shooting on April 20, 1999. But that was only the beginning of the story. May 18, 2018
- PR for Small Business Get Free PR for Your Business or Personal Brand May 4, 2018
- Stop Selling to Get Sales The Tools You Need to Grow Your Business That Aren’t Traditional Sales Apr 20, 2018
- Unleash Your YES… and Step Into Your Extraordinary Life Apr 6, 2018
- How to Use Proven Systems to Win Clients & Lose the Overwhelm Mar 16, 2018
- The Truth about Branding How to Make More Money by Leveraging Your Reputation Mar 2, 2018
- Smartphone Video Production How to Dominate Your Industry with Amazingly Affordable Video Communication Feb 15, 2018
- How to Capture Elusive Success Your Way Feb 1, 2018
- The Influencer Effect Insider tips for Gearing Up Your Online Success Jan 18, 2018
- The Power of Dynamic Presence How to Create Energy that Will Attract More Clients Jan 4, 2018
- Rock the Room! Speak to Connect Dec 7, 2017
- How to Prioritize Your Marketing What Many Marketers Don’t Want You to Know Nov 16, 2017
- Why Time Management Fails! How to Create a Process for Today’s Environment that Works! Nov 2, 2017
- Why Do They Do That? Understanding Human Behavior Using DISC Theory Oct 19, 2017
- 3 Big Branding Mistakes Destroying Your Profits How to Fix Them Now Jun 7, 2017
- Branding Uncensored! Feb 22, 2012