You Had Me at Hello: Attract More Clients NowWed, Sep 21, 2016 | 9:30 - 11am
Calling all Entrepreneurs… Do you have an amazing product or service but not enough paying clients? Get overwhelmed with all the ways you can Market your Business? Feel like you’re riding the Revenue Roller coaster? Put an end to the INSANITY of Spaghetti Marketing tactics, wondering what does and doesn’t work for Solopreneurs who have limited time, energy and resources to grow their business. Gain focus, clarity and powerful next steps for your small business.
- How to attract your PERFECT client with ease, every time!
- Where to find your clients easily, inexpensively, and in large numbers
- 3 rockstar tips that will elevate & separate you from the crowd
- Learn the #1 secret weapon that your Competition isn’t using to get clients!
- Put an END to spaghetti marketing tactics, wondering what does and doesn’t work for your business – and get off the revenue roller-coaster once and for all!
See Who Went
Thrive Workplace – Ballpark
1415 Park Ave. West, Denver, CO 80205
Easily accessed from I-25 or I-70. One block from Coors Field. Free 2-hour parking in front of Guirys or Blake Street Tavern, as available. Ample metered parking all around. We are meeting in the basement training room, down the stairs to your right as you enter.
Allison Castano, MBA, is a Client Attraction Expert, Powerhouse Speaker, & 6 Figure Success Coach who loves to help small business owners attract more clients, gain quicker profits, and still have a life! She spent 20 years traveling the globe, making corporate sales dreams come true for industry leaders and directing massive high-level client marketing programs for Fortune 500 companies. Though she garnered multiple awards for her Sales Success, her heart helped her “break free” from the corporate life to coach in the Entrepreneurial world. She now helps Solopreneurs to break 6 figures in record time, showing them how to get Real, and get RESULTS with her Fearless and Fun approach to “NO BS” Strategic Business Building!