You Had Me at Hello: Attract More Clients Now
Wed, Sep 21, 2016 | 9:30 – 11am
What is Boost Biz Ed?
Boost Biz Ed is both a networking event and educational event inspired the conviction that small business has the unique opportunity to change the world.
Boost Biz Ed fuels world changers by tapping proven business experts, drawing out transformative insights, and presenting them in a format for easy consumption and intention for immediate action.
How is this event special?
Calling all Entrepreneurs… Do you have an amazing product or service but not enough paying clients? Get overwhelmed with all the ways you can Market your Business? Feel like you’re riding the Revenue Roller coaster? Put an end to the INSANITY of Spaghetti Marketing tactics, wondering what does and doesn’t work for Solopreneurs who have limited time, energy and resources to grow their business. Gain focus, clarity and powerful next steps for your small business.
How will I be empowered to action?
- How to attract your PERFECT client with ease, every time!
- Where to find your clients easily, inexpensively, and in large numbers
- 3 rockstar tips that will elevate & separate you from the crowd
- Learn the #1 secret weapon that your Competition isn’t using to get clients!
- Put an END to spaghetti marketing tactics, wondering what does and doesn’t work for your business – and get off the revenue roller-coaster once and for all!
Where is this event?
Thrive Workplace – Ballpark
1415 Park Ave. West, Denver, CO 80205
Easily accessed from I-25 or I-70. One block from Coors Field. Free 2-hour parking in front of Guirys or Blake Street Tavern, as available. Ample metered parking all around. We are meeting in the basement training room, down the stairs to your right as you enter.