5 Steps to Boost Your Sales
“Selling Made Simple!”
Wed, Jan 24, 2018 | 9:30 – 11am MT
What is Boost Biz Ed?
Boost Biz Ed is both a networking event and educational event inspired the conviction that small business has the unique opportunity to change the world.
Boost Biz Ed fuels world changers by tapping proven business experts, drawing out transformative insights, and presenting them in a format for easy consumption and intention for immediate action.
How is this event special?
We serve people who are dissatisfied with their revenue and tired of invasive “old school” selling. We help professionals who want to attain a new level of success OR who are doing well and want to accelerate growth OR who are struggling and want to “turn the corner”. Our “Ideal Profile Candidate” would exhibit some combination of the following characteristics:
- Not Enough New Clients?
- Sales Cycles Too Long?
- Doing Too Much Unpaid Consulting?
- Spending Too Much Time on “Suspects” and Not Enough with Prospects
- Can’t Get a Decision?
- Low Morale & Production of Sales Staff
- “Call Reluctance” Issues?
- Client Acquistion Costs Too High?
How will I be empowered to action?
- Universal Communications Skills for the New Millenium
- How to Increase Revenue Without Selling
- How to Differentiate Your Product or Service
- Multiple Levels of Listening
- How to Get a
Where is this event?
9191 Sheridan Blvd – Ste 300, Westminster, CO 80031
Park in an available spot. Find DaVinci Institute is on the third floor. Follow signs to the meeting room.