Don’t Blame Them, Blame Their DNA
3 Secrets to Connecting and Communicating With the Men and Women in Your Life
Wed, Mar 14, 2018 | 9:30 – 11am MST
What is Boost Biz Ed?
Boost Biz Ed is both a networking event and educational event inspired the conviction that small business has the unique opportunity to change the world.
Boost Biz Ed fuels world changers by tapping proven business experts, drawing out transformative insights, and presenting them in a format for easy consumption and intention for immediate action.
How is this event special?
* Why can’t SHE just get to the point?
* Why can’t HE listen instead of trying to solve what he hears as problems?
* How can WE connect, understand and communicate with one another?
If you are a man or woman who has asked yourself these questions at the office or in your personal life, this this interactive presentation is for you.
You will leave with action steps you can apply immediately to improving your communication and connection with the men and women in your life—whether you’re at home or the office!
A sampling of what you will learn:
* Who the Ideal Woman is and how she runs women’s lives
* The 3 things men are really driven by
* The difference between male and female “Focus” and “Awareness” * The variance in what men and women actually “See” in their environment *
BONUS ITEMS: The transformational power of “30 Seconds” and “Holding the Trash” About Kate Hagerty
After spending over 30 years in corporate America and realizing that she was not only on the
wrong rung, but the wrong ladder, Kate took a leap of faith and became a Certified Life Purpose,
Relationship & Grief Intuitive Coach. Today she is a speaker, trainer, writer, coach and the
Founder & CEO of Soul Purpose. She is also a gifted intuitive and Certified Graphologist (which
means she can analyze handwriting)!
Kate is passionate about helping other professionals who feel stuck in their lives and are
painfully aware that “something is missing” to find clarity around, confidence in, and commitment
to, their true purpose in the world. To learn more, visit www.soulpurpose.biz
How will I be empowered to action?
- The 3 things men are really driven by
- Who the ideal woman is and how she runs women’s lives
- The difference between male and female “focus” and “awareness”
- The variance in what men and women actually “see” in their environment
- The transformational power of 30 seconds and “holding the trash”
Where is this event?
9191 Sheridan Blvd – Ste 300, Westminster, CO 80031
Park in an available spot. Find DaVinci Institute is on the third floor. Follow signs to the meeting room.