Don't Blame Them, Blame Their DNA
3 Secrets to Connecting and Communicating With the Men and Women in Your Life
Wed, Mar 14, 2018 | 9:30 – 11am MT
* Why can’t SHE just get to the point?
* Why can’t HE listen instead of trying to solve what he hears as problems?
* How can WE connect, understand and communicate with one another?
If you are a man or woman who has asked yourself these questions in your personal and professional life, this this interactive presentation is for you. You will leave with action steps you can apply immediately to improving your communication and connection with all of the men and women in your life.
Come and Learn
- The 3 things men are really driven by
- Who the ideal woman is and how she runs women’s lives
- The difference between male and female “focus” and “awareness”
- The variance in what men and women actually “see” in their environment
- The transformational power of 30 seconds and “holding the trash”
9191 Sheridan Blvd – Ste 300, Westminster, CO 80031
Park in an available spot. Find DaVinci Institute is on the third floor. Follow signs to the meeting room.
Kate Hagerty brings her passion, expertise and humor to guide her audiences to unleash their YES. Her 30+ years of experience in the world of sales, marketing, advertising, and generating multi-million dollar contracts for Fortune 500 companies, has given her the insight and answers to living your greatest life. Kate delivers a powerful message to help her audiences stop going through the motions and sacrificing themselves in every area
of their lives. She helps professionals, entrepreneurs, and small business owners to find clarity, confidence, and commitment to their purpose in the world.
By using her gifts, talents, and experience, Kate helps them get on track, on purpose, and living their best, most authentic lives. Kate combines real conversational techniques, her intuitive gifts, and real-life stories to connect with her audience on an intensely intimate level.
With her unique approach to success, Kate will captivate and connect with her audience on a genuine level and inspire them to say YES to themselves, and YES to discovering, embracing and cashing in on their own extraordinary skills, talents and gifts.