Engaging Events Elevate Your Business
Learn Best Practices in Creating Engaging Face-to-Face Events!
Wed, Aug 9, 2017 | 9:30 – 11am
How do I create a consistent, intentional event calendar to engage current and new customers? Where do I even start? We will address the “HOW TO” by creating interactive events and educational experiences. Align your goals, event calendar and get ready as, we will go step by step to solidify a comprehensive event calendar per your specific outcomes and strengths!
- Understand intentional event building techniques
- Apply Adult Learning Theory to Face to Face Events
- Create event goals to maximize a yearly event calendar.
9191 Sheridan Blvd – Ste 300, Westminster, CO 80031
Park in an available spot. Find DaVinci Institute is on the third floor. Follow signs to the meeting room.
Switchboard Networking Boutique
Connie Kercher served at Gannon University as Assistant Vice President for Student Engagement and Leadership Development before opening Switchboard Networking Boutique in September 2016. Her passion for intentional, event development was launched from the Dallas/Ft. Worth Chapter of Meeting Professionals International, a membership organization for corporate, association and independent meeting planners, where she was education manager.
Other Boost Biz Ed Workshops
- How to Plan a Web Project Tech for Non-Technical Entrepreneurs Jul 11, 2018
- Rebooting Your Brain for Success – Now! The 3 Keys for Success in Any Business Jun 27, 2018
- Communication is Your Leadership Power Skill Leverage Communication for Performance Jun 13, 2018
- Turn Entitlement into Engagement Lead to Fail or Lead to Win? May 23, 2018
- Crack the Secret Code of the Top 3% How the Most Successful People Achieve What Most of Us Only Dream May 9, 2018
- Work-Life Balance for Entrepreneurs Grow Your Business without Burning Out! Apr 25, 2018
- How to Leverage Events to Grow Your Business Mar 28, 2018