Your Remarkable Social Media Footprint
How It’s Created
Wed, Dec 13, 2017 | 9:30 – 11am MT
of Social Media Languages
What is Boost Biz Ed?
Boost Biz Ed is both a networking event and educational event inspired the conviction that small business has the unique opportunity to change the world.
Boost Biz Ed fuels world changers by tapping proven business experts, drawing out transformative insights, and presenting them in a format for easy consumption and intention for immediate action.
How is this event special?
The truth is we all want to shine and rise above the noise on Social Media. We all have special gifts ready to be sent out into the world for people to capture and use. But, how we are perceived and how we are seen can make or break this dream. Creating your remarkable footprint takes careful planning and strategizing. We’ll talk about what that looks like, how to plan it and how to implement your new strategy.
How will I be empowered to action?
- Elements of a rock star profile
- Planning your content calendar
- Ethics in Social Media
Where is this event?
9191 Sheridan Blvd – Ste 300, Westminster, CO 80031
Park in an available spot. Find DaVinci Institute is on the third floor. Follow signs to the meeting room.
How do I get tickets?
Who is Aimee Skillin?
I was raised in Mexico City, Mexico and as an adult moved to San Antonio, TX. I am certified in Marketing, HR, Business Law, as well as Interpreting and Translating, Social Media Management and Google for Work.
After stewarding the largest privately held Holocaust Library and working as an interpreter for more than 13 years, it was time for a change. Social Media Languages is the culmination of a life full of learning, speaking, teaching & I bring a wealth of experience and knowledge right to your doorstep
How else is Aimee serving Boost Biz Ed?
In addition to this event, Aimee is serving or has served as speaker or ally for these 23 events.
- Prioritizing with Power Nov 2, 2018
- Lessons from Mt. Everest 3 Keys Paths to Summit Your Entrepreneurial Quest Oct 5, 2018
- Leveraging the Power of LinkedIn 7 Common Mistakes & How to Avoid Them Sep 21, 2018
- Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency Made Simple How Can Something That Doesn’t Exist Be So Valuable? Sep 7, 2018
- Why Your Marketing is More Important Than Your Mastery Aug 17, 2018
- Your Remarkable Social Media Footprint Pages & Groups Aug 3, 2018
- Crack the Secret Code of the Top 3% How the Most Successful People Achieve What Most of Us Only Dream Jul 20, 2018
- Conflict – Getting to Great Results Jun 15, 2018
- From Pound Signs to Hashtags How to Seal the Deal with Different Generations Jun 1, 2018
- Rachel’s Challenge – Safer, More Connected Schools Rachel Joy Scott was the first person killed in the Columbine High School shooting on April 20, 1999. But that was only the beginning of the story. May 18, 2018
- PR for Small Business Get Free PR for Your Business or Personal Brand May 4, 2018
- Stop Selling to Get Sales The Tools You Need to Grow Your Business That Aren’t Traditional Sales Apr 20, 2018
- Unleash Your YES… and Step Into Your Extraordinary Life Apr 6, 2018
- How to Use Proven Systems to Win Clients & Lose the Overwhelm Mar 16, 2018
- The Truth about Branding How to Make More Money by Leveraging Your Reputation Mar 2, 2018
- Smartphone Video Production How to Dominate Your Industry with Amazingly Affordable Video Communication Feb 15, 2018
- How to Capture Elusive Success Your Way Feb 1, 2018
- The Influencer Effect Insider tips for Gearing Up Your Online Success Jan 18, 2018
- The Power of Dynamic Presence How to Create Energy that Will Attract More Clients Jan 4, 2018
- Rock the Room! Speak to Connect Dec 7, 2017
- How to Prioritize Your Marketing What Many Marketers Don’t Want You to Know Nov 16, 2017
- Why Time Management Fails! How to Create a Process for Today’s Environment that Works! Nov 2, 2017
- Why Do They Do That? Understanding Human Behavior Using DISC Theory Oct 19, 2017