Be the Outlier
How Tapping into Your Intuition Can Up-level Your Business
Wed, Apr 18, 2018 | 9:30 – 11am MT
- You’re craving connecting with more clients and making a bigger impact
- You’re not currently making the money you need/want
- You’ve tried other people’s signature systems and methods with some success but want to knock it out of the park and are ready to do it YOUR way
Trusting your gut is a big part of knowing where to go next in your business. You may even have that next great idea but are unsure how to move forward. When people buy from you, they’re buying YOU. Your authenticity and intuition are the keys to your success. Your inner wisdom knows how to move forward and your business will thank you for going at this another way.
Come and Learn
- Get in your body and out of your head
- Relax into your natural presence and amplify your impact
- Standing out is your new superpower
SPACES Denver – Ballpark
2301 Blake Street, Denver, CO 80205
Easy access from I25/I70. Enter building on Park Ave. Best parking: Blake; free 2-hr one side, meters other. Don’t park in Scientology lot or in reserved lot behind building. $5 all-day lot across street, Rockies days excl. We meet in club lounge.
Movement and Transformation
Meg is an Intuitive Embodiment Expert blending coaching, dance and transformation to help her clients EMBODY the truth of who they are. Leading with the body and all it has taught her, she helps people make real grounded transformation that shifts their awareness and moves them forward on their path.