Call for Speakers
Compelled to boost business owners and pros with your expertise?
The (Denver) business community is “launch-ready” for new heights in 2017 and beyond! Boost Biz Ed is soliciting experts to speak on various high-need topics.
- Superior customer service
- Clever marketing
- Efficient processes
- Innovative branding
- Exceptional sales
- Effective strategy
- Community outreach
- Productive hiring
- Charitable profitability
- Inspirational leadership
Boost Biz Ed is proud of our 7-year tradition of attracting great speakers who deliver actionable business education for an intimate group of business owners and professionals. Actionable simply means our members can latch onto ideas and make immediate improvements to their businesses.
Thanks again for your interest in sharing your business wisdom and expertise with Boost Biz Ed. While our workshops are not sales pitches, we are fully committed to you benefiting directly and in many ways.
The Value We Deliver for Speakers
- Attract between 25 – 50 participants compelled by your topic
- NEW: provide content on Facebook Live.
- Motivate them to RSVP through this website and meetup.com/BoostBizEd.
- Remind them to show up.
- Inspire, uplift and educate them so that they will take immediate action.
- Motivate them to respond to your specific offer.*
- Attract some who cannot attend to still pursue you.
- Increase your brand recognition.
- Strengthen and sharpen the market perception of your value.
- NEW: explore additional geographic markets and venues.
* Do identify this offer and how specifically and singularly you’d like participants to engage you. If you are uncertain about your offer, let’s chat so you get the most action from your investment.
To this end, we need to have your information correct in our system, for promotion on meetup.com, emails, and other channels.
If you are interested in presenting a workshop, please complete the form as completely as you can. We’ll work on language and we’ll correspond before securing your spot and promotion, so don’t worry too much about the perfect words.
(Please save a copy of your brilliant writing, just in case…)
Here is our agenda:
|arrive by 9 a.m. to set up and greet early arrivers|
|9:30 a.m. – 9:45||open networking / settling in|
|9:45 – 10||opening remarks, around-the-room introductions|
|10 – 10:45||featured workshop presentation|
|10:45 – 11||around-the-room action feedback, ally action opportunities, announcements|
|stay until 11:15 a.m. to network and answer further questions|
Submit Your Presentation Today
We’ll send you an email confirmation with the information you submitted.